Excited!

ste_167

Website
Visit site
Having whittled down my GP2X collection from
1. Mk1 (Sold)
2. Mk2 (Sold due to a faster: )
3. Mk2 (but its thumbstick stopped working)
to zero GP2Xs..

I have now just made an impulse buy and bought a 266Mhz guaranteed GP2X.

I've been a happily married PSP owner for a while now but couldn't help keeping an eye on my ex's development. Every day. A stalker, if you like.

Any good handheld-divorce lawyers who post here? No more ghosting screens for me!

I've been around too long to truly leave. It's been more of a case of *when* I'd re-buy a GP2X!

Just changing my pic from Borat to something more fitting of tonight's purchase!

ste_167 posted on Feb 2 2007 at 05:55 PM said:
I've been around too long to truly leave. It's been more of a case of *when* I'd re-buy a GP2X!

Just changing my pic from Borat to something more fitting of tonight's purchase!

:lol:

Well then, I feel it's time for a change as well ...

Last edited by a moderator:
The Borat film isn't so good, but some of his older 'work' of a few years back is amazing.

I can't wait to see Metal Slug again on a GP2X screen. And Mame, generally. And every 8-bit game with a black background, that smeared so badly on the PSP. I think I may even enjoy *that* thumbstick!

Afterall, there's only so many PS1 rips you can get on a 2Gb Sony Memstick....

ste_167 posted on Feb 2 2007 at 06:02 PM said:
The Borat film isn't so good, but some of his older 'work' of a few years back is amazing.

I can't wait to see Metal Slug again on a GP2X screen. And Mame, generally. And every 8-bit game with a black background, that smeared so badly on the PSP. I think I may even enjoy *that* thumbstick!

Afterall, there's only so many PS1 rips you can get on a 2Gb Sony Memstick....

Don't forget the progress on Sega CD (Picodrive) and transparencies in SNES (PocketSNES by Reesy) ...

(Though I also have a 4GB memstick witch is keeping me away from the '2X lately :unsure: )

I know, I know.. God, God, Just, God, Thank You!

TelcoLou - PiMPStreamer is superb, as is PSPradio, plus the perfect PS1 emulation, but I've been missing the crisp proper ratio screen of the GP2X, and I can't be bothered creating caches for all those bigger neogeo games

ste_167 posted on Feb 2 2007 at 11:56 PM said:
I know, I know.. God, God, Just, God, Thank You!

, but I've been missing the crisp proper ratio screen of the GP2X,

:p

See, I am not the only one :lol:

Back