Gp32x.com Down

Squidge

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
It was fine for me all this morning, but it was down this afternoon.

(You may want to include your timezone next time you state a time ;))

TaG

Fau-fau-faulty software.
Website
Visit site
Peter R said:
It would probably have come back online more quickly without the hundreds of pandora fans refreshing wildly.
It only went down because of the attempted Pandora keyboard poll. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

CCmachined

TaG said:
Peter R said:
It would probably have come back online more quickly without the hundreds of pandora fans refreshing wildly.
It only went down because of the attempted Pandora keyboard poll. ;)
really? xD
yup, down here too.

fusion_power

Advanced Member
Website
Visit site
hando said:
It was down and actually have no clue why. Time to look for a new home :)
Good Idea! :) I'm into many Internet Forums but gp32x is the only Forum with such downtimes. Where is the Server located, Timbuktu? :lol:

jbrodack

gp2x fan
Website
jbrodack.googlepages.com
Was slightly annoying but not any kind of big deal. Almost any site goes down every once in a while if you go enough. Stuff like Myspace can almost be worse and give more errors and stuff. Going down a couple hours every once in a while is no big deal and if it is you really need to find something else to do if talking about Pandora or Gpx2 is that important.

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
fusion_power said:
hando said:
It was down and actually have no clue why. Time to look for a new home :)
Good Idea! :) I'm into many Internet Forums but gp32x is the only Forum with such downtimes. Where is the Server located, Timbuktu? :lol:

Wasn't Timbuktu partly known due to all the gold? You'd think you could get a good connection there!

waffles

Unachivement unlocked.
Website
Visit site
jbrodack said:
Was slightly annoying but not any kind of big deal. Almost any site goes down every once in a while if you go enough. Stuff like Myspace can almost be worse and give more errors and stuff. Going down a couple hours every once in a while is no big deal and if it is you really need to find something else to do if talking about Pandora or Gpx2 is that important.
i assumed it was down due to the preorder for the pandora coming up.

sam fisher

Website
blog.peter-r.co.uk
waffles said:
jbrodack said:
i assumed it was down due to the preorder for the pandora coming up.

There pandora has far less interest than the GP2x had at its time of release and GP32x managed to stay up fine then.