Gp32 - Portable Anime Project

Fluff

i know im a newb here (1st post!), but i just recently aquired a GP32, and im totally in love with this thing, while re-encoding some stuff i figured it'd be cool to actually share things with others and save others the time/effort.

and so, http://www.hitokawa.com was born, you need simply run the reg patch with adds .xto file format to your pc to act exactly like a torrent file, download the file you want and run it.

only a bleach trailer and episode 1 up at the moment, ill add more depending on its success.
the files are encoded for optimal sound and video quality using GPCinema 2 at 150mhz (my own custom encode settings), and the files are re-encoded fansubs of unlicensed anime series (i will remove series from the site as and when said series becomes licensed)

well thats all for now :)

nice to hear that.
Dont forget ,like you said, to remove the files when the animes become licencied.
good idea, i love animes, but is there a way to have direct download, maybe gp32 theater (otr something like that i guess) can host the files?...

Cool, finally a newb who doesn`t need help with encoding :D

Oh, I can`t reach your site, seems like its down...

Quiest posted on Feb 23 2005 at 06:08 PM said:
Cool, finally a newb who doesn`t need help with encoding :D

Oh, I can`t reach your site, seems like its down...
indeed, i can't believe it.
Fluff, i hope you are the next generation of newb. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!!!
I think that Anime is great and I have a big interest in it so I will be downloading the bleach trailer and episode 1. Hopefully it's successful and if it is, well done and good luck to you for future!! :D

v cool idea, if you need any Naruto or Bleach encoding i have them all lol

i have all the manga to, shoudl make them small enuff to be viewed on a pic viewer on the gp32_console lol

this is really great! anime has been my nr.1 hobby for ~8 years now, and watching it on the gp has a special feel to it..
hey, will it be possible for others to put up torrents on this site as well?

Same here. Also, I can't download any of the .xto files (It gives me a 404 when I try to do so).

it seems this site is entirely down now.

shame because i've got a blu in the mail and i'm hoping it's a hot item for media consumption (ebook/manga/anime). :ph34r:

i've done some test encodes of anime. depending on the subtitle font, subtitles seem readable. i really enjoy the original audio B)

i figure ebook should be no problem, but could see running into trouble scaling/viewing manga.

all speculation ... :rolleyes:

Back