Gp2x Value Pack: Included Games

Mr 2X

Website
lostsite.altervista.org
These are the games included in the CD:

cdrr1.jpg

... and 5 games are included in internal memory, i.e. Payback Demo, Noiz, Flobopuyo, SuperTux and Vektar (full commercial game or not?), as indicated here.

But, if "internal memory" is the NAND... how there are these games? :huh: (only Payback Demo is more than 50 MB...)

But, if "internal memory" is the NAND... how there are these games? :huh: (only Payback Demo is more than 50 MB...)

Mebbe it's not the playable demo, but the running demo that is on the default GP2X when you get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the playable Demo.
We just did spent a lot of time squeezing all these games into the NAND.

The games are:

Payback demo (the playable one)
Noiz2sa
Super Tux
Vektar Timebattle (a modded version of the commercial demo)
FluboPuyo

And 5 Help videos.

Having read this post I suddenly feel very upset!

I thought it a bit wierd when I got 2 cds with my power pack, and 1 of them was completely blank!!
So I guess this is the kind of thing that SHOULD of been on that CD?!

I thought it a bit wierd when I got 2 cds with my power pack, and 1 of them was completely blank!!
That is some stellar quality control right there. Example to live by. *salute*

lol, it was totally blank? I'm sure you could contact them and they'll send it out to you.

Hello I am what you would call a newbie. I have been looking at buying the gp2x for about 4 months. I ordered this Value pack from Yes-Asia, i can't wait to get it. :)

It looks like you already have one if that is a pic of your systems.

Wow you have a Gamemate too? Those are kind of rare.

Hello I am what you would call a newbie. I have been looking at buying the gp2x for about 4 months. I ordered this Value pack from Yes-Asia, i can't wait to get it. :)

It looks like you already have one if that is a pic of your systems.

Wow you have a Gamemate too? Those are kind of rare.
No that's not mine, a guy posted it on a myspace group, never saw so many handhelds together at once lol.

Epicenter still hasn't learnt. How very tiring.
Sorry, let me run this through my Bandwagon-o-Matic so it's GP32X-acceptable.
"I love getting empty CDs that are supposed to have software in them after just a couple weeks of them becoming commercially available-- even if testing for this kind of thing on such a small scale of distribution would take 15 seconds at most per unit! It would certainly be no problem to ship back a blank CD-R for replacement to a company that is very likely on another continent! I can say no wrong about any GPH product or retailer. I humble myself before Craigix and GBAX that I might one day ascend to some semblance of their majesty. Amen."
B)

Epicenter still hasn't learnt. How very tiring.
Sorry, let me run this through my Bandwagon-o-Matic so it's GP32X-acceptable.
"I love getting empty CDs that are supposed to have software in them after just a couple weeks of them becoming commercially available-- even if testing for this kind of thing on such a small scale of distribution would take 15 seconds at most per unit! It would certainly be no problem to ship back a blank CD-R for replacement to a company that is very likely on another continent! I can say no wrong about any GPH product or retailer. I humble myself before Craigix and GBAX that I might one day ascend to some semblance of their majesty. Amen."
B)
lol, epicenter you are right about testing the cds mind you.
Also i thought the version of vektar that came with the value pack was the full game :s

Wait a sec - are the CDs CD-Rs?
Wouldn't make sense in such a high amount... I expect them to be pressed CDs, and therefore, it can't be empty...

Back