Problems Launching Vektar From Nand On Value Pack

tuxedup

Still Fresh
Hello,

My Gp2x value pack arrived today and I have encountered a problem trying to launch the vektar game from the games section.

When I select Vektar it seems to launch, the screen goes black and I am returned to the gp2x main menu. I have no idea how to launch it any other way. All of the other included games work fine, payback demo etc all work perfectly, just vektar will not launch.

Any ideas how I can solve this? Like I said I only just received my gp2x today.

Thanks in advance

Michael

I also forgot to ask but...

In my package I received two cd's. One had a printed label with the user guide and a selection of games e.g. freedroid etc. Whilst the second was a blank cdr with a plain white top (it had been written to, but there is no data actually on the disk, no machine finds anything on it).

What should be on this blank cdr? I ordered from gp2x.co.uk

Thanks in advance

Michael

I think GPH have broken their NAND image, I've noticed Tux is missing too. Urgh. The CD is just archive.gp2x.de

craigix: If the NAND image is broken, is it anything to worry about? Everything else seems to work that is pre-included, the videos play, and all the other games play including supertux.

I have not had chance to load anything else on as I have not bought an sd card yet.

Am I likely to run into problems playing other games I may load on or with emulators etc?

Would it be wise reflashing with the 3.0 firmware given that the machine is already loaded with 3.0 firmware?

Back