Commercial Games..

cd78

Website
www.craigdalyart.co.uk
Hi people

With the GP2X supposedly dying (NEVER!!) I wanted to find out what commercial games are out there and where can i or any other new-ish owners get hold of them?

I know there is Payback, Vectar and Wind & Water Battles..are there any others?

I have demo's for W&W and Vectar but cant seem to find one for Payback...can someone direct me to a demo and wherever i can order/download full versions of the Gp2x's commercial games?

Thanks for your help in advance! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lurkio said:
cd78 said:
Are these the only three commercial games?
http://www.gpnewbie.com/gp2x/comm.htm

Cheers! I was sure id seen that list when i was doing a bit of research before i'd bought my :gp2x , it is now saved to my fav's! Think i'll invest in Vektar and Payback when payday arrives! :)

Actually after playing the payback demo....i think i'll give it a miss!!

All the commercial games made specifically for the GP2X excelled in quality and polish. I still play Payback, it's such a tremendous achievement and an awesome game to boot :)

bacteria said:
With thousands of games via emulation available, many of them quality, why buy any??
Disappointing post.

bacteria said:
With thousands of games via emulation available, many of them quality, why buy any??
Emulation is the reason i bought my 2x but gotta love the homebrew and system specific games! and give something back to the developers!

Back