Gp2x Name Official!

They may have had this name already on their list but I still believe it was done with the full intention of picking a decent NEW name. it would have been more coordinated if it was a con, this was (for lack of a better word) sloppy. It didn't have the refinement of a conjob.

mattbakse posted on Sep 2 2005 at 07:43 PM said:
Who cares, all that matter is i get a free GP2X :p

I've got nothing against you getting a free machine - Congrats! But I still stand by my previous posts...

Last edited by a moderator:
Angel posted on Sep 2 2005 at 07:50 PM said:
are you keeping in mind the international date line.
QUIT CRYING

If you are referring to my posts then can I just ask what the 'international date line' has to do with anything?
Oh and posting 'Quit Crying' just makes you sound like a immature 14 year old - If you believe that companies are totally honest and look out for their customers needs, then you need to learn a bit more.

polooo2 posted on Sep 2 2005 at 04:16 AM said:
pea posted on Sep 2 2005 at 04:04 AM said:
FYI, saurilla submitted 95 names!

Hola, that's like 1/10th of the entire submission.

Congrats to him/her anyway. It's still alot of effort. :D

FYI, not sure if this has already been mentioned, but the user Saurilla was indeed awarded a prize for submitting so many entries and logos.

http://www.gpx2.com/support/support_sugest...=01&chk=&direc=

thanks huxley i feel a lot better for your response - im glad someone sees something through the whole thing.
your right i did post it a couple of times i got majorly pissd by the whole thing its like you winning the lottery with a set of numbers then someone getting the same numbers you both have the same but for some strange reason you dont get a share coz your numbers that come up were "mischievious" im glad others have won a machine it means people will have more to say on here, better emulators will be built and by the time i have my gp2x from gbax then i should be able to play cps2 games ahh cps2 games (big smile and starry fluttery eyes!) ^U^
like i said in the other thread i probably wouldnt appreciate it as much if i won one id rather earn it then i think id love it more.

Angel posted on Sep 2 2005 at 03:07 PM said:
i'm suprised at this and happy. I"m glad it wasn't a radical name change but to me GP2x sounds like someone was making an online game character or forum name and GP2 was taken so they did GP2x.

I really was hoping for GPenis.

and thus my only name suggestion was GP2

but i'd have voted for gpenis nonetheless.

but you know what - as soon as i get my gp enis i'll erase the gpwhatever logo and replace it with a brand new shiny gp enis logo. all your base are belong to us beatch!

Tebb posted on Sep 2 2005 at 05:16 PM said:
gp2x8ji.gif

awesome!

OrR posted on Sep 2 2005 at 05:17 PM said:
Angel posted on Sep 2 2005 at 04:07 PM said:
I really was hoping for GPenis.
Someone needs to make some GPenis stickers we can put on our devices to replace the GP2X... :p

i'll take care of that :D
but we need a logo... now!

Back