Gp2x Have Many Bugs!!!!! :(

The problem with the headphone jack is that apparently it is soldiered poorly and the connection has come off for some people and had to be resoldiered.

Also, does anyone know if the MP3 player has gapless playback, ie, going from one song to the next without having a 2-3 second gap inbetween?

I'm looking forward to send my unit back ... :(
Even with standard Alkaline batteries there should be way more than 2 hours of power.

Even though for myself, I use NiMh rechargables anyway... I hope they didn't do too much crap and it ends as the product with the specifications they had on their websites, otherwise it's cheating over the costumer (and this, actually, IS illegal... in Switzerland (in German) we call this "Vortäuschung falscher Tatsachen" (Showing wrong facts as true) or something similar and I wouldn't be happy THAT way, paying that much money for a half-baken product.

Hoping for some serious information soon, FIRST hand... -_-

It have been confirmed that it runs 6hours on 2500mah batterys, whats your problem?
GPH is not responsible if you buy crap batterys.

It have been confirmed that it runs 6hours on 2500mah batterys, whats your problem?
GPH is not responsible if you buy crap batterys.
Never blamed them. I bought 2500mAh rechargables, but here are so many guys talking shité about the time the GP2X can be used, this alienated me quite a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a lot of stupid people in the world, just wait til some more people have the unit and you can get a better idea of how much of it is true.
Or if you already preordered, just wait til you actually have it in your hands and can test it, rather than making statements like that that only make more people nervous...

Back