Gp2x.co.uk - Still Waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaustein

Did anyone else from the U.S. receive email from sales.gp2x.co.uk around June 30 reporting that your GP2X has shipped, and that airmail takes 2-12 days? And are you still waiting to receive it?

I'm starting to think that ordering from gp2x.co.uk was a *BIG* mistake :angry:

Ive had problems ordering it in the UK and in canada. UK didnt like my mastercard, and canada seem to be a little slow with shipping.

I'm in New Zealand, and got the mail on May 30. My GP2X arrived about 3 days ago.

I'm sure it's just a slowdown in the mail, try to be patient and it will arrive soon! :)

If you live in the states, why not order from the American distributor?
Seems like the logical thing to do.

mine shipped the 31st and I don't have mine yet, though I'm out of town since yesterday so it could be delivered already.

As to why I didn't order from a US distributor is because I wasn't sure with them that I'd get an MK2 with the latest joystick.

If you live in the states, why not order from the American distributor?
Seems like the logical thing to do.

Exactly.

I keep telling people they need to order from David at GP32z.com if they're in the US.

And yes, I think all distributors only sell Mk. II GP2Xs now. And I know for a fact that GP32z has them in stock and is shipping them (check their news on the front page of their site).

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in the states and ordered from gp2x.co.uk because I wasn't sure which distributors had the MK2, or which ones were in the US. Also, It was the cheapest reputable site I found including shipping. Unfortunately they didnt tell me they were going to ignore the advertised USD price and charge me in GBP, which converted to much more USD. I don't think I will be buying anything else from them.

I live in the states and ordered from gp2x.co.uk because I wasn't sure which distributors had the MK2, or which ones were in the US. Also, It was the cheapest reputable site I found including shipping. Unfortunately they didnt tell me they were going to ignore the advertised USD price and charge me in GBP, which converted to much more USD. I don't think I will be buying anything else from them.

Thats harsh, why didnt you contact them for a refund of the difference then?

Thats harsh, why didnt you contact them for a refund of the difference then?

"The prices on our website are approximate due to the fluctuation of the
USD. The exact price is dependent on the exchange rate at the time of
placing the order."

thats their response about the wrong USD prices on the site.

OKAY, it arrived today around Noon!

Sadly, a note informed me that the PSUs are out of stock. But that's why I bought
rechargeable 2500 mAh AA Energizers B)

BTW, I didn't order from GP32z.com since it wasn't clear that they were shipping the MKII. That omission definitely caused them to lose sales to their British counterpart.

Thanks for letting me complain :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back