Airmail Delivery - No Way To Track?

bbodin

Still Fresh
ordered mine from gp2x.co.uk on May 28, and was supposedly shipped on May 31. I live in the US and got the standard airmail (2-12 days).

I never recieved my original confirmation that the order was shipped (only found out it already shipped after I emailed support) and when I asked if there was a tracking number, was told that airmail shipping only gives the information that it left the uk...no way to track it after that.

My question is
1) Those living in US (Texas in my case), how long did it take you to get yours once it shipped?
2) Do you think the 2-12 indicate working days or total (i.e. saturday/sundays included)?
3) If there's no way to track my order, what are they going to do if it doesn't show up or it takes longer than 12 days and I email and ask? I've never heard of an order shipping without a tracking number.

I'm going on a trip next tuesday (which would be right at the 12 days since it shipped) and was hoping I'd have it before then, but I'm less and less confident that I will.

It took my gp2x about 10 days to be deliverd.
As I live in Texas as well I would assume that it will get to you in the same amount of time.

Granted Texas is a very big state, but if you live closer to an airport you might get it a little sooner. :)

Did you get a tracking number, jmetal88? I ordered mine Monday night from GP32z, and I don't have a tracking number yet.

Edit: I got my tracking number today, so no problem-o. :)

Back