Got My Ds Lite!

stepp

Wow this machine pisses on the gp2x from a great hight. I got a mini supercard and with about 28 games on it and im loving it.

The machine is well built, small, the screens are amazing and the joypad is heaven compared to the gp2x piece of shite.

Look out for me selling my 2x in the market place, im done with that crap.

:)

Dude, why, why the hell did you post that on a gp2x fan site? Why? Why? It's suicide.

Wow this machine pisses on the gp2x from a great hight. I got a mini supercard and with about 28 games on it and im loving it.

The machine is well built, small, the screens are amazing and the joypad is heaven compared to the gp2x piece of shite.

Dude, seriously, shut up. You already made 2 posts about how much you hate the gp2x. WE GET THE POINT. Now, stfu.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fair enough. You obviously bought the GP2x for the wrong reasons. NDS is great for the latest 3d Nintendo goodness, and the GP2x is great for 8-bit and 16-bit fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back