Got any professional Pandora product shots/videos?

quartercast

Like the topic title says.

I was thinking in terms of spreading the word and ad campaigns for the Pandora. You're in the video editing business right? Surely you can pull some strings... :)

We should have an 80ies style pandora commercial, with random senseless explosions, sound effects and random sense less figures running around doing stuff.

Then have a pandora on feet run around the screen while yelling how awesome he is, then a random person appears and put both thumbs up while saying Pandora!

Last edited by a moderator:
again people, you dont advertise something with a 4 year backlog of orders

The Pandora does need to be advertised. ED is now selling units from stock, and pre-orders are being shipped out as new units are sold. (About 1 pre-order goes out for every 2 new units sold.) So, the more new orders there are, the faster all of the pre-orders can be cleared! :)

True, because if we don't do that, then all these backlogs will have to wait longer.

Production speed is not an issue anymore, GC can produce as many as I can pay.

Each three new sold orders, one Pandora is shipped to a classic preorder.

So the faster the new orders sell, the faster the classic preorders are delivered. It's as easy as that.

We should have an 80ies style pandora commercial, with random senseless explosions, sound effects and random sense less figures running around doing stuff.

Then have a pandora on feet run around the screen while yelling how awesome he is, then a random person appears and put both thumbs up while saying Pandora!
It must involve penguins!

I like that. Retro ad for a retrogaming console. I have a couple of ideas for ads, but maybe I'll raise them later.

Aey! This is "Ask EvilDragon", I thought you're meant to answer the Q dammit! :lol:

I could certainly do something like that, but I'm currently out of time.... :/

I'm sure you could, ED :) But maybe this is a case of delegating to someone whom you know could get the job done well?

Are the old press shots of the black-cased edition still online? If not, I have them here if anyone wants them.

I'm pretty sure that imgur would downsize them, as they're pretty large. It'd probably be best if someone could advise me of a place to upload them to - assuming that ED doesn't still have them hosted on the server here, that is. :p

Ah yes, right you are :)

Is there a maximum file size I can upload?

The maximum non-animated file size you can upload is 10MB. However, if the image is over 1MB then it will automatically be compressed or resized to 1MB, for better viewing on the net. The maximum animated file size (both GIF and PNG) is 2MB.

I can re-host them if ED is too busy to upload them atm., as long as you have a *nix-like system on hand, it should be easy to transfer them.

An oldschool ad sound cool indeed. Do you remember these ads with Isaac Asimov and Radioshack products. Especially the one where he's holding up a TRS-80 Pocket Computer (which looks like a huge calclulator). Just imagegoogle for "asimov radioshack".

Does someone has a grandpa with these massive whiskers... and a pandora?

Back