"gorgeous Face"

ste_167

Website
Visit site
I'm sure this is a widely seen video, but for people like me who hadn't seen it, here's a link. Clip from the UK's Deal or No Deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO, silly Noel.

Basically, he laughs at the handicapped kid, and when she tells him that the kid's disabled, Noel trys to backtrack, by saying "Gorgeous face"

Like a Ricky Gervais sketch.

Just watched the South Park WoW take off.

I would say 8/10.

You tubeyness

Nova said:
Basically, he laughs at the handicapped kid, and when she tells him that the kid's disabled, Noel trys to backtrack, by saying "Gorgeous face"
Yeah but still not funny.

lubidog said:
Just watched the South Park WoW take off.

I would say 8/10.

You tubeyness

I saw it a while back on Comedy Network, it was great, and this is coming from someone who never played a MMO. Way better than the Simpsons' spin-off that aired yesterday on Fox. God that series got awful.

I dunno, I prefer the days when The Simpsons was clever satire instead of over-the-top slapstick.

I'm also still angry that Futurama was cancelled in its prime while The Simpsons has been allowed to limp along for so long. There is no justice in this world.

Ravnos said:
I dunno, I prefer the days when The Simpsons was clever satire instead of over-the-top slapstick.

I'm also still angry that Futurama was cancelled in its prime while The Simpsons has been allowed to limp along for so long. There is no justice in this world.
If Futurama had carried on you would be complaining that it was left to limp along.

They cancelled it at a good time I reckon, leaving it with very few weak episodes. The Simpsons is an institution and they would struggle to get away with cancelling it.

LHC said:
Ravnos said:

If Futurama had carried on you would be complaining that it was left to limp along.

They cancelled it at a good time I reckon, leaving it with very few weak episodes. The Simpsons is an institution and they would struggle to get away with cancelling it.

Yea, that was the Seinfeld move. Jerry threw in the towel on a high note, and because of that, the show will always bring up good memories.

Miika said:
Nova said:

So's your face.

Nova said:
Miika said:
Nova said:

So's your face.

I see that slang is now moving across to the south east of england. It swept through the southwest here ages ago. We've gone back to "your mum" now.

LHC said:
Ravnos said:

Yes, if they let it run for close to 20 years when they'd run out of ideas long ago I would definitely complain, but the plug wasn't pulled on it so they could leave on a high note, it was because it was expensive to produce (for a cartoon) and people didn't "get it" so the ratings suffered.

Back