What Website Shall I Base It On...

Added first image to Humor section. Picture is in Thumbnail, all thumbnails will be 128 pixels wide/tall. Clicking on Thumbnail will run a little javascript to open a full size preview window!

Enjoy :)

ok, got a realy neat idea for the site!

lets make it a so that you can watch videos aswell? like funny ones?

tell me what you think, i want to make the site as conveniant as possible!

ok this is where we get into sam fisher being sued territory. I thought this was gprelated. Its got weird walkers crisps and not gprelated videos. In the words of so many great inventors i may have to pull the plug..........

sam fisher posted on Aug 11 2005 at 01:48 AM said:
ok this is where we get into sam fisher being sued territory. I thought this was gprelated. Its got weird walkers crisps and not gprelated videos. In the words of so many great inventors i may have to pull the plug..........

pull the plug and i eat your head off! :lol:

just a suggestions! you wont get sued for having funny videos for 1, and for two, no way for a picture like that!

but yeh its your server, so no vids, but the site is based on art! so as long as theres art its ok, but its mainly a gp related site!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Aug 11 2005 at 03:28 AM said:
i gave it to you cos its meant to be gprelated:p

i will cos one videos are copyrighted!

ooo, ok...

Its definately going to stay a gprelated site! and very happy you gave it! i love you for it, hm, ok maybe not love but something close :p

saintdragon posted on Aug 11 2005 at 03:55 AM said:
sam fisher posted on Aug 11 2005 at 03:28 AM said:
i gave it to you cos its meant to be gprelated:p

i will cos one videos are copyrighted!

ooo, ok...

Its definately going to stay a gprelated site! and very happy you gave it! i love you for it, hm, ok maybe not love but something close :p

Does this mean you want me to take away the crisp packet?

ok, i think i can do the php thing!

so all the art from the forums will be in the right place soon! and il try to collect more gp art such as logos of gpx2 and such! il also make a topic in general topic so everyone will know about the site! then we get more people submitting things, that'll surely get the ball rolling!

EDIT* dam! php is hard! i cant learn it right now too, im very busy! got lots of other crap to do :( i may have to recruit someone to do it! because i want all the art up asap! ESN where are you, offer is open!

DaveC posted on Aug 10 2005 at 02:07 PM said:
What is it with TV out and you guys? You seem to want that more than anything even a fster CPU. Why not just play stuff on you PC or Xbox etc if you want it on a TV. This is a *handheld* If they delay or increase cost, or remove a better feature because of this that would suck.
I'm back... so what do I do? I can do some stuff for it tommorow if you PM me what I'm supposed to do if I want to access the site, but on Sunday I'm leaving again (the month of August is vacation month, I'm afraid... I'm going to Finland and Russia, so I probably won't have a lot of internet access at all).

saintdragon posted on Aug 13 2005 at 04:10 AM said:
ok, i think i can do the php thing!

so all the art from the forums will be in the right place soon! and il try to collect more gp art such as logos of gpx2 and such! il also make a topic in general topic so everyone will know about the site! then we get more people submitting things, that'll surely get the ball rolling!

EDIT* dam! php is hard! i cant learn it right now too, im very busy! got lots of other crap to do :( i may have to recruit someone to do it! because i want all the art up asap! ESN where are you, offer is open!

Hia Mr saintdragon :)

Actually a php file is almost the same as a html file, If you're editing it in code mode, just make sure though you don't change anything within the <?php ?> markers, and if you're editing it in wiziwig mode, do not under any circumstaces, delete anything that looks like
php.gif

Clare.

Sam, did you ever get the sites Email problem sorted out? If not, I'm going to have to change the form to an Email link instead.

Edit:

Okay strike this question, it's now working.

where should the email be sent to?

i do it in wizzmode/me thinks :D ...

ok, thanks allot the both of you very much!

can it be sent to gpmania@hotmail.com please :) .

im not good with html, so it wont do in php :(, ESN can you if i give you the permision to get to the server update the pictures please? from the forum to the main site? Also if your fealing over helpful :) you can co-laborate the gpx2 logos and all sorts and add to site :)

One thing about adding pictures to the site, the way I have done it is to create a thumbnail of the pictures first, then when you click on the thumbnail it runs a little bit of javascript to open up a new window of the correct dimensions. If you want me to explain it in more detail, then let me know, or you could just look at the hyperlink for the thumnail of the crisps.

saintdragon posted on Aug 13 2005 at 03:54 PM said:
i do it in wizzmode/me thinks :D ...

ok, thanks allot the both of you very much!

can it be sent to gpmania@hotmail.com please :) .

im not good with html, so it wont do in php :(, ESN can you if i give you the permision to get to the server update the pictures please? from the forum to the main site? Also if your fealing over helpful :) you can co-laborate the gpx2 logos and all sorts and add to site :)
Yeah, sure. I could've done something today but I'm kinda busy tommorow - my flight leaves at 7pm. I might have internet access at some time during my holidays, but it's no guarantee, so I won't be of much use until Sept. 1, I'm afraid. :( I have a whole load of pictures that I could upload, though.

Meanwhile, just a suggestion - perhaps the humour pictures section should be separated into GP32-related and non-GP32-related if you're planning on having non-GP32-related pictures in the mix (or maybe just make the humour section comletely non-GP32-related; most of the funny GP32 pictures would fall into other categories anyway, such as mascot/logo or game pictures).

ok, seem as if every time we speak its for a limited time :p

:( really, ok, now about the gp related and non gp related, i may take that on board, thats for the suggestion!

Back