What Website Shall I Base It On...

saintdragon

Website
Visit site
ok i want to make a website based on gp32/gpx2 and xgp, but what shall i base it on, like warm fluffy uk's site is based on compatability for roms and stuff...

i will make a forum aswell, and would want forum admins, suggestion for site name please, im going to use cjb.net to build it and going to use html...

anyone have suggestions? or want to help out as a admin on the boards and main site?

saintdragon posted on Aug 3 2005 at 12:53 AM said:
ok i want to make a website based on gp32/gpx2 and xgp, but what shall i base it on, like warm fluffy uk's site is based on compatability for roms and stuff...

i will make a forum aswell, and would want forum admins, suggestion for site name please, im going to use cjb.net to build it and going to use html...

anyone have suggestions? or want to help out as a admin on the boards and main site?

Gimme a shout if you need help

and gp32(ow whatever your site is called).novarific.co.uk is yours if you want it

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova posted on Aug 3 2005 at 02:48 AM said:
saintdragon posted on Aug 3 2005 at 12:53 AM said:

Gimme a shout if you need help

and gp32(ow whatever your site is called).novarific.co.uk is yours if you want it

haha novarific, hmmmmm any more suggestions, we have a contender here :p

EDIT* when the site gets going il be sure to give you a shout :)

Hey, how about collecting the art/funny photoshops/etc related to the GP32? It would be nice to bring all of them under one roof, and it hasn't been done before.

I may be willing to contribute something, perhaps. :)

no i meant you could have a subdomain on my hosting, i own novarific.co.uk

Nove, please please PLEASE dedicate your sight to chavved up vauxhall novas. call it nova power or something, with "yeah but its fast for a nova..!" runnig acroos the rop of the window.

PLEASE

loz_the_guru posted on Aug 3 2005 at 09:45 AM said:
Nove, please please PLEASE dedicate your sight to chavved up vauxhall novas. call it nova power or something, with "yeah but its fast for a nova..!" runnig acroos the rop of the window.

PLEASE

dya wanna subdomain?

Ha ha ha, ill see if I can get my friend on board, but would ill definitely take one if he will help out with it!! How much space dyou have/can i steal?

loz_the_guru posted on Aug 3 2005 at 11:22 AM said:
Ha ha ha, ill see if I can get my friend on board, but would ill definitely take one if he will help out with it!! How much space dyou have/can i steal?

unlimited as far as i know. a lot defifnitely.

loz_the_guru posted on Aug 3 2005 at 12:22 PM said:

thanks for the offers, will pm when ready :) and post here!

EDIT* hmm, ok nova, when can i have a subdomain? :)

forum will be so people can submit stuff,such as pictures of phto shop stuff and art, but it will have a gp32 like feal...

any names? still taking in suggestions...

EDIT* gp-mania.cj.net sound good?

ok, its made, very very early stages! thats why it looks shabby :) for now... i will make it look better very soon...

so show up hands who wants me to make a forum, with catagories and forums which are not on this site?

also all the helpers who wants to help il talk to you people soon!

EDIT* forgot to say heres the link: gp-mania

the site was made in freewebs but then i made the url redirection to cjb.net, i done this because its easier to make the site template with freewebs...

well i should have the hosting ready for tomorrow.

Back