Google +

I want in

add me to your pandora circle of trust pretty please

also, is it correct that you can only do the video chats [hangout] if you got an android phone? That's a bit lame for those of us that don't

How the hell do I add (not just the email way) people anyway?
Click circles then add new person?

I want in

also, is it correct that you can only do the video chats [hangout] if you got an android phone? That's a bit lame for those of us that don't
I think you can do them on desktop,

If you want in g+ pm your gmail address

How the hell do I add (not just the email way) people anyway?

find their profile, if they're on + already adding by e-mail should probably point you to them

I want in

where'd you hear that? the adverts have people holding babies infront of the cameras, so i'm guessing it can use webcams aswell (probably only in chrome XD)

Sony, try this method;

Add persons email.. Mine for example :) to one of your "circles"

Share something with that circle, make sure yo checked the option to share via email to person without google+

That person receives email with shared content, and a big button that prompts them to learn more about google+

Person clicks that button and the get prompted to join

So I have read online anyway, hopefully that still works

Gfrancisdev, I read that only this morning, wouldve been an article on the front page of either Wired.uk or NewScientist

I think it was wired

Meandu, I'll pm you now thansk mate :)

Sony, try this method;

Add persons email.. Mine for example :) to one of your "circles"

Share something with that circle, make sure yo checked the option to share via email to person without google+

That person receives email with shared content, and a big button that prompts them to learn more about google+

Person clicks that button and the get prompted to join

So I have read online anyway, hopefully that still works
Dont need to add to circle just write a status then where it says add people to share with type email address

Im on google+ just wondering if anyone would like to be invited and ill try and sort you out, it looks very clean and could be very good.
Has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like E.D.?
No supprisingly most people who have been unfortunate enough to see me havent had the fortune of seeing ED

well, it's a bit odd, but definately eaasier to get around than sillybook, and actually lets you have a bit of control too

no 140 character limit either, magic XD

I'm in too. But where I have never used any social networking site before, even myspace, I'm trying to get to grips with it all.

I see your pic meandu, kool looking monkey!

Going to look at how you make groups or circles and what the +1'ing is all about ... Seen it on sites bit never clicked them

might have to put some +1 buttons onto my own photo website too now.

I added you, meandu, into my 'streams' - I created a new one called 'pandora headz' which is where I wil add you guys that add me or whatever

I'm sure I will get to grips with it soon enough

I'm in too. But where I have never used any social networking site before, even myspace, I'm trying to get to grips with it all.

I see your pic meandu, kool looking monkey!

Going to look at how you make groups or circles and what the +1'ing is all about ... Seen it on sites bit never clicked them

might have to put some +1 buttons onto my own photo website too now.

I added you, meandu, into my 'streams' - I created a new one called 'pandora headz' which is where I wil add you guys that add me or whatever

I'm sure I will get to grips with it soon enough
Was a monkey from holiday in dominican , unfortunately they wouldnt let me keep it

Back