Google +

Thanks again. I commented back to you...could I please add you as my first friend?
Yes, One of the best things about google+ is you can have circles for this reason, e.g I will make a pandora circle and add anyone I know for pandora reasons and they will only see the posts I make about pandora stuff, e.g you wont see things which just wont interest you like where I am meeting my friends or whatever

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks better than FB, imho.

tbh they both look like social sites, but at least this integrates with every other google thing, means i never have to check back on the site to get any notifications

android app isn't too bad either, seems there's no shortcut to the main app though, only one that goes straight to huddle...fail

I know, lol...but tbh, I want FB to go be beaten.

Thanks again. I commented back to you...could I please add you as my first friend?
Yes, One of the best things about google+ is you can have circles for this reason, e.g I will make a pandora circle and add anyone I know for pandora reasons and they will only see the posts I make about pandora stuff, e.g you wont see things which just wont interest you like where I am meeting my friends or whatever
Something weird just happened...I went to add video game images to my Scrap Book and then when I went to click on my video game images album folders a whole heap of pr0n video game images showed up? I didn't put any dirty pics there? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back