Google +

I didn't get an invite yet, if anyone who knows me wants to invite me, that would be nice to see the pandora group through it..
I dont think you can make groups really not yet anyway, pm me your address and ill get on it

I'm trying to figure that out too, currently I have you and Sony in a separate "Pandora" circle but I doubt thats the way to go or we would all have to be adding each other all over the place! lol

I'm trying to figure that out too, currently I have you and Sony in a separate "Pandora" circle but I doubt thats the way to go or we would all have to be adding each other all over the place! lol

seems i've got a few of you guys, but not all as there's no definitive groups system yet, sure they'll get onto that

and a button next to the e-mail one for private messages, though then there's e-mail for that XD

well ya i have a gmail account, but i dont know if im in g+ but i cant for the life of me find my g+ account if i have one, nor am i able to comment on people or +1 or add people, so i dunno

I think if you see the thumbnail pic on anyones page, right click it and the context menu let's you add to your friends... I think that's what I done

you can then go under "circles" and drag n drop your people to and from your circles

...I'm sure someone will add you mate, if not I can do it late tonight when back on the desktop.

I just got home from work and on phone now, don't know if it runs too clever on ios? I know you currenty can't use the vid chat feature and I can't do anything that involves a right-click

I hope I'm not too late :D

----------(at)-------

Thanks for the invite

Last edited by a moderator:
GO on then - anyone add me? paul.dunn<at>gmail.com Cheers!

D.

It seems that they closed the loophole, and the invites are no longer working :( bummer

Thanks for the invite! ^__^

And I had to click around a bit and then it let me enter and setup my profile(which is just filling the blanks since you already have a google account.)

I must admit I am liking how transparent the privacy settings are :)

Took me a minute toxins thejoin button too,but its certainly possible

Working out who Simone is and where to sort them is kinda hard if their emails aren't listed though XD

It seems that they closed the loophole, and the invites are no longer working :( bummer

Aww, what a pity.

I am pretty much my username, but attached to a gmail account if anybody gets this up and running again...

Back