GOG.com

The way this is going, wine has better compatibility with windows games than windows 10 does :)

Windows 10 is getting so bad that Windows 10 is incompatible with itself!
No but seriously yeah I've had better performance running things though WINE than on Windows (even 7/XP).

Yes, Wine has been making leaps forward the last few years. Though I am not entirely sure how compatible it is with the latest AAA titles as I mostly play GOG stuff these days.

Speaking about GOG, they really, really need to add a filter for owned games :( Managing GOG via the website is starting to become too cumbersome and I am not a fan of Galaxy.

Yes, Wine has been making leaps forward the last few years. Though I am not entirely sure how compatible it is with the latest AAA titles
Nier: Automata: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJkVL4JX0jg
Dark Souls 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEjCs5ewfJI
Skyrim: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Erb_3LFUCY
Kingdom Come: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYDwreiwRIw
Watch Dogs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUuxHVPDw18
Battlefield 4: www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmHs-PI_YSo
GTA5: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXMClSGdJfU
Fallout 4: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok0z1JwRkEI
Witcher 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCzyklwh7eU
etc...

Edit: Damn auto-embedding...

Last edited:
Hey guys, GOG now has user profiles. You can view them on the site and also track you and your friends' game activity if you use GOG Galaxy.

If you're really lucky, they might even give you a cut of the money they'll be getting from selling your data. >_>
[doublepost=1524489008,1524488200][/doublepost]Wooo, according to GOG, I have 12 hours total playtime using GOG Galaxy, half of it in Eador: Genesis. Talk about getting my money's worth.

Maybe this new milestone system they've implemented will help me though. I got one for putting over five hours into Eador: Genesis. It's all nice and shiny.

Hey guys, GOG now has user profiles. You can view them on the site and also track you and your friends' game activity if you use GOG Galaxy.

If you're really lucky, they might even give you a cut of the money they'll be getting from selling your data. >_>
The fact, that this coincides with their recent Facebook partnership is highly unsettling indeed.
Here's the obligatory thread about it:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/introducing_new_privacy_settings

I hate GOG galaxy. Galaxy paves the road to DRM. Whenever Galaxy becomes obligatory then any Os/Architecture/platform that does not support it will be locked out.

They are trying too hard to become steam.

Windows 10 is getting so bad that Windows 10 is incompatible with itself!
No but seriously yeah I've had better performance running things though WINE than on Windows (even 7/XP).
That is true, e.g. Heroes IV performed like garbage on my Windows setup, much better in Wine, I was shocked.

Got Unreal and took the original Unreal Tournament for 1.69e on gog as well. Had good fun with it and then I tried the new Unreal Tournament that they are currently developing. It is pretty good !

Back