Gmenu2X Port

RupeeClock

It turns out that the Caanoo still supports autorun.gpu, it just isn't visible in the firmware or mentioned in the caanoo user guide.
As such, I think it would be great if someone could please port Gmenu2x to the Caanoo
With the next firmware release on Sept 15th, the old overclocking method from the Wiz should work as well.
Gmenu2x would have to be remapped though, such as no volume controls available for adjusting the clock settings per program.

I'd personally love to see Gmenu2x live on the Caanoo, since I love the front end, I'm sure others do too.

RupeeClock said:
It turns out that the Caanoo still supports autorun.gpu, it just isn't visible in the firmware or mentioned in the caanoo user guide.
As such, I think it would be great if someone could please port Gmenu2x to the Caanoo
With the next firmware release on Sept 15th, the old overclocking method from the Wiz should work as well.
Gmenu2x would have to be remapped though, such as no volume controls available for adjusting the clock settings per program.

I'd personally love to see Gmenu2x live on the Caanoo, since I love the front end, I'm sure others do too.

yeah it wouldnt take me long to get this done. Just need some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
RupeeClock said:

yeah it wouldnt take me long to get this done. Just need some time.

I would really appreciate it, so thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back