Gizmondo Email

KickinWing

Arguable Idiot
Website
Visit site
Did anybody else get the email today from Gizmondo about how they stole the show at the CES Vegas show? Seems they announced some new games, one screen shot looks like Grand theft auto III, included in the email was this link

http://www.cnet.com/4520-10602_1-5619086-1.html?tag=txt

I guess it won some award or was a finalist for something. And for that price its supposed to compete with DS and PSP, i don't think it will come close to competing, its too expensive and the battery life is horrible and so is the small screen.

Also, here is something from the email about some up and coming games.

SEVEN NEW TITLES FOR GIZMONDO
Gizmondo Studios could put a hive of bees to shame, so busy are they. The team announced seven new titles at CES, and that's not even including the highly anticipated Colors. They are: Johnny Whatever; Momma, Can I Mow The Lawn; Milo And The Rainbow Nasties; Furious Phil; Sticky Balls; Fallen Kingdoms; Future Tactics. Furthermore, the team let it be known that off-road heart stopper Richard Burns Rally is close to completion.

I'm sorry but i don't really want to play a game called "sticky balls" or "can i mow the lawn"

the game that looks like GTA3 is called " colors "

Gizmondo would kick the next gen handhelds console's ass , but the screen is the problem, its smaller than the GBA-SP
so, thats the low down

its even better than the PSP, better processor, better video card ( core is based off the Xbox card )

~Octavious

I would love one if not for the price and battery life. I like the GPRS multiplayer thing. The screen isn't too small.
I reckon they'll drop the price pretty quick.

Back