Ginge

ruffnutts said:
Anyone had luck with finalburn2x for wiz - it boots after a while then when I run DoDonPachi.zip it throws me back to the Ginge menu?

Any help cheers ;)

i already mentioned this in an earlier post. i also mentioned that none of the atari lynx emulators work through ginge and the neo geo pocket emulator has button problems.

another thing i realized is that the overclocking/underclocking don't work in anything that supports it. and home button and analog button doesn't do anything but some games/apps use volume up and down buttons why not change them into these buttons?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am being thrown back to the menu with nearly every single emulator. I am on menu 1.0.6. Whats the deal?

jlenoconel said:
I am being thrown back to the menu with nearly every single emulator. I am on menu 1.0.6. Whats the deal?

Which emulators did you tried? Not everything runs fine, try UAE4All (Wiz or GP2x), PocketSNES Wiz, Temper Wiz, Outcast GP2x (not Wiz), they all run for sure.

Has anybody tried to get GMU to run?
I am on 1.6.0 and I can't get neither the gp2x- nor the wiz-version to run.

I'm trying to get it to autorun launch tv out then select the tv type and exit then have it launch my emulator but it does not work. I can get it to boot to the tvout program but the tvout program immediately calls the gp2xmenu and ignores the rest of the autorun.gpu file when exiting. If I had the source code I could change this but It is not available that I can find. If i can get this working it would be so cool to have a sd card that boots lets me select the tv type and then boots directly into my emulator via tv out without interaction from the gp2xmenu. Anyone know where i can get the source? Or maybe has a workaround?

CKeichel said:
jlenoconel said:

Which emulators did you tried? Not everything runs fine, try UAE4All (Wiz or GP2x), PocketSNES Wiz, Temper Wiz, Outcast GP2x (not Wiz), they all run for sure.

Tried quite a few and could only get the Neo Geo Pocket emu to work and the controls were all messed up on that one. Have tried Temper, the PC Engine emulator, and still nothing. I put the emulator on the root with all th other files that come with the emu. What am I doing wrong?

jlenoconel said:
Tried quite a few and could only get the Neo Geo Pocket emu to work and the controls were all messed up on that one. Have tried Temper, the PC Engine emulator, and still nothing. I put the emulator on the root with all th other files that come with the emu. What am I doing wrong?

Don't have a clue, I use 1.0.6 myself and it works fine, but as some people have problems with DrPocketSNES as well, some Caanoos seem to be different in some regard. I wonder, if the firmware updates really update everything on the system, or if they leave "old" firmware software on the Caanoo, that can cause the trouble.

i'm one of the few that couldn't get drpocketsnes working for the caanoo but i got temper and the latest version of pocket snes working throught ginge. neo geo pocket color also has control problems for me. try cave story for the gp2x that seems to be working for everyone.

I finally got Temper working. I used the wiz version instead of the old GP2X version and it works like a charm :)

Back