Ginge

Yeah you need to copy the warm.ko part of the script, it makes upper memory cacheable, which has huge impact on performance.

I have a question about clockspeed. If I have Ginge clocked at 650 mhz, and start listening to music in the GP2X music player, is Ginge now running at whatever clockspeed the music player defaults too? I'm thinking no, but figured I'd ask.

Just tried Payback (download version bought from ED yesterday) and it doesn't work with Ginge. It just hangs for 30 seconds at the launch screen and then it jumps back to Ginge. Running firmware 1.2.6 on my Wiz.

Hi notaz, is there any possibility of a compatibility fix for zdoom and wargus in a future update? Or is there something specific about these two programs that prevent it?

Orion4874 said:
Hi notaz, is there any possibility of a compatibility fix for zdoom and wargus in a future update? Or is there something specific about these two programs that prevent it?
Probably not, they just need to be debugged, will get back to Ginge some day I hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
notaz said:
Orion4874 said:
Probably not, they just need to be debugged, will get back to Ginge some day I hope.
That's good enough for me, thank you and have a great New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back