Get ready to rumble!

Order placed!  So excited.  I used my OMAP3 to order my OMAP5 ;)

Question:  So how are we gonna pay for the rest when Pyra comes?

By the way, take my money and spend it on your birthday. Happy Birthday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, only one prototype left and 70 vouchers sold :D The Pyra is on fire!

Think you read that wrong, there's still 5 prototypes.

I must admit, being able to pick your colour for the prototype is very nice. I'd go with that C64 breadbin-ish I rendered. Though the price is maybe a little to high for me

Last edited by a moderator:
the prototypes should all get different colors, so ED can see which looks the best for mass production ;)

I didn't pay attention to the number left when I ordered earlier, but it must have been low enough, didn't get any error messages going through the process thankfully! Oh and happy birthday ED!

Happy Birthday ED
This pre-preorder is really tempting...but i prefer to wait for the official preorder.

Just pre-ordered and got my voucher.  Quite happy to be in the first 100. ;)

I was just randomly checking Pyra news... was not aware this was going to happen today.
I imagine the 200 will be gone before the end of the 2 week.

And... Happy Birthday ED !!

Pre/pre ordered..... <---taps foot impatiently........ done yet?  <evin grin>

Happy Birthday ED !!

Done!
Slept in a good 6 hours longer and still got first 100 (maybe 95) :)
The thing that made me get it is the signed PCB; this will look great in my frame with signed Pandora PCB!

Thanks ED - Happy Birthday

pre pre order completed    :)

104 now showing as being left at 22:25 Uk time.

Ordered, 102 left when I ordered, so I'm maybe #99? Man Citi Visa likes to verify a lot, even though I shop from overseas frequently online. Had to put in last 4 of social, and reply to text message for them to approve the $330.24... I assumed they'd get a better exchange rate than Paypal, also, no foreign transaction fees on this card so booyah!

Well pre order in and with less that a 100 left I consider myself lucky. 

Back