Get ready to rumble!

...happy birthday ED!

Got my pre-preorder yesterday at 17:23 :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G901F mit Tapatalk

Hard to say since the order identifiers are letters and such on IRC we compared the timestamp on the order email for fun... 

[COLOR= rgb(119, 119, 119)] Placed on 10/17/2015 17:21:08[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm in the first several units... hard to say for sure though.

Yesterday I  jumped in the pre-preorder. Not sure what number may I get but It was below 100, don't care though. I just had some money reserved to buy myself some toy/gadget for christmas and Pyra is really the only thing I'm interested in.

Can't wait to see the prototypes.

The site has only "2 items" listed for the prototypes. Have 6 already been ordered?

Any idea how this ties in w/ icontrolpad2 vouchers towards a pyra in link's store?  Do we need to wait until link has them in stock?

Any idea how this ties in w/ icontrolpad2 vouchers towards a pyra in link's store?  Do we need to wait until link has them in stock?

We haven't worked that out, but either you get a voucher from him and use it when doing the final payment in my shop or Link will get the voucher codes from me and you can do the final order from him.

Damnit, I have to wait this one out due to cash limits.  I guess I'll be late to this party.  But anyway: Well done gang!   You're an awesome team and it has been immensely rewarding watching you push this through over the years .. can't wait for the age of Pyra to begin!

ED, the 'Shipment' („Versand”) page of the ordering process (pre-preorder) is an empty box for me, with a “"" is not a valid/supported currency code. See docs to get a list of supported currency codes” message in the developer console. I've run out of things to unblock in my uMatrix, so it shouldn't be caused by that. Unfortunately, I am not in a position to skip that page, because I will only return to my invoice address on 2015-12-19 (I assume the PCB will be delivered to the shipment address that I select here). What should I do?

People who are pre-preordering the Pyra are going to receive the Pyra before people that will buy it during the normal pre-order, right?

ED, the 'Shipment' („Versand”) page of the ordering process (pre-preorder) is an empty box for me, with a “"" is not a valid/supported currency code. See docs to get a list of supported currency codes” message in the developer console. I've run out of things to unblock in my uMatrix, so it shouldn't be caused by that. Unfortunately, I am not in a position to skip that page, because I will only return to my invoice address on 2015-12-19 (I assume the PCB will be delivered to the shipment address that I select here). What should I do?

The shipment page should be empty, as no shipment is needed with a voucher. You can't just click on next?

No, arrive same time but allocated unit within the first 200.

Yeah my question wasn't clear, actually I'm asking if we have priority over the next pre-order, concerning the shipping ? But you answered it, thanks

Edit: Sorry, ED said it in the first thread. 

Ah, ok. 
Well presumably, yes. 
Earlier on ED said they'd make 100 per batch/day/run/week (whatever timeframe was) so we would get one of these first 200. 

Back