GCW Zero - Open Source Gaming Handheld

Niiice... And the amusing Bullwinkle sfx

Going to enjoy playing on this methinks

If we have a confirms shipping release date for 1st October 2012 it was stated we would get emails requesting for final amount 3weeks prior to shipping date so it's now the 4th sept 2012 should we not start getting that email this week?

gcw fan, that's a good question. Hopefully GCW can take a peek here. :)

We will start the second invoice for final payment this coming Saturday aka 2 days from now 9am CST

wow, I clearly prefer the 2days delay motto rather than the two months one...

Ok that's cool now who is getting black? Or white? Let's see I prefer white looks awesome but then the black looks sexy @ GCW maybe we can have a nic pic here uploaded with a black and white final dev so we can decide which one decisions decisions.

Black for sure. I have too many white gadgets as it is haha, that and half my body is tattooed black so black works for me!

Auto invoice to invoice all orders is not working in paypal so in turn I'm having to do them manually takes time about an order every three minutes so times that times 138 alot to go

Guys and Gals my fingers are wore to the nub with typing stuff in replying to e-mails and copy/paste all these orders. It's 10PM my time I need a break and will start fresh in the morning.

My apologizes to those not yet processed but I'm only one person doing it till this really takes off..... Good night all and fresh start in the morning with lots of coffee....

Handy looks all awesome! maybe it can work on the com link? Finally a xenophobe playing the aliens?

It is all loiking soo neat! Take your rest.

Coffee is the only thing you really need with so much work :)

I'm also waiting for a reply (PM), as I want to sell the GCW in my shop as well.

No hurry though, I know you can't probably provide them before October to me anyways

Hoping for the best :)

Invoice received and paid, now hurry up October.

WeMarchasOne.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have ten GCW-Zero SE that can be sold and will send a complete invoice for full payment to anyone who wants one who hasn’t ordered please e-mail me at gcwnow@gmail.com because once they are gone they are gone forever….

I got mine paid and await the little white beauty.

Nice one gcw

Back