GBAX / GP32 Spain Discussion

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Nintiendo1Spain said:
Craig, what will happened to your GBAX? LoL

It will be far superior to any other competition this year? You morons just keep lining yourselves up to be knocked down.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
Nintiendo1Spain said:

It will be far superior to any other competition this year? You morons just keep lining yourselves up to be knocked down.

If the winners have to wait more than 4 months to receive the prize (while it gets cheaper), don't count on me.
If the results of the compo aren't fair, don't count on me.

It was funny, that sd card was worth the work when the compo finished, but when I received it 4 months later, it was worth nothing.
Do you really were waiting for the prices to drop before sending one to get it cheap?

The gp32spain compo is far more serious than yours ever was, now sit, shut up, and see how things are done the right way.

K-teto said:
craigix said:
Nintiendo1Spain said:

If the winners have to wait more than 4 months to receive the prize (while it gets cheaper), don't count on me.

It was funny, that sd card was worth the work when the compo finished, but when I received it 4 months later, it was worth nothing.
Do you really were waiting for the prices to drop before sending one to get it cheap?

The gp32spain compo is far more serious than yours ever was, now sit, shut up, and see how things are done the right way.
Bravo!!! Well put.

K-teto said:
craigix said:
Nintiendo1Spain said:

Funny how we get dozens more entries and always have done if it's such a sham then. Strange how some of the best software for the GP32, GBA and GP2X came from GBAX coding competitions. Strange how the same people came back every year. But yeah, you must be right...

craigix said:
K-teto said:
craigix said:
Nintiendo1Spain said:

Funny how we get dozens more entries and always have done if it's such a sham then. Strange how some of the best software for the GP32, GBA and GP2X came from GBAX coding competitions. Strange how the same people came back every year. But yeah, you must be right...
Can't we all just get along? >_>

PokeParadox said:
craigix said:
K-teto said:
craigix said:
Nintiendo1Spain said:

Can't we all just get along? >_>

Nah, GP32 Spain have imaginary reasons for hating me, it's hilarious. Funny thing is Anarchy is a nice guy, he just tells me to ignore their stupidity, but I can't resist reading the forum, it makes me laugh. Their latest conspiracy is that me and Ed are apparently the ones bidding on all the Pandoras on ebay to artificially increase the prices.

That's the sort of morons some of them are.

(that said Spain is one of the biggest Pandora markets, so I guess we only see the loud idiots on there.)

craigix said:
Nah, GP32 Spain have imaginary reasons for hating me, it's hilarious. Funny thing is Anarchy is a nice guy, he just tells me to ignore their stupidity, but I can't resist reading the forum, it makes me laugh. Their latest conspiracy is that me and Ed are apparently the ones bidding on all the Pandoras on ebay to artificially increase the prices.

gp32spain is only a webpage and a forum where the people writes (like gp32x)...
Anarchy and almost all the people in the forums are nice guys (like gp32x)...
I have read some stupidity in gp32spain, gp32x, and a lot of other webpages...
gp32spain is nice (like gp32x)...
Why gp32spain 'is' having imaginary reasons for 'hating' you?
gp32spain is a comunity of a lot of people... Do you think i hate you? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Franxis said:
gp32spain is a comunity of a lot of people... Do you think i hate you? :blink: :blink: :blink:
Nothing to add, thanks franxis.

Franxis said:
craigix said:

Well, and maybe they were bullshitting me, but did you once say you would never develop for the Pandora on there because they don't like me? I believe it was because I said the dingoo was better value than the Wiz?

Is this true? I'd like to know.

craigix said:
Well, and maybe they were bullshitting me, but did you once say you would never develop for the Pandora on there because they don't like me? I believe it was because I said the dingoo was better value than the Wiz?
Is this true? I'd like to know.

I don't hate you, i really don't hate anybody... Everybody (me included) say stupid things from time to time :D .
Dingoo is nice, Wiz is nice, Caanoo is nice, Pandora is nice. I trust me i hope your business with the Pandora will be succesful.
Peace ;) .

^
si3431f.jpg

You only want a happy ending for that Franxis port MAME and PCSX to Pandora... :)

It will be amazing that ZodTTD use the source code of PCSX (of Franxis and Chui) when ZodTTD never release the source code of PSX4ALL.

craigix said:
Nintiendo1Spain said:
You only want a happy ending for that Franxis port MAME and PCSX to Pandora... :)

No. You just want an unhappy ending.

Don't worry. I understand that you want that Franxis port PCSX and MAME because you will sell more Pandora. It is logical and I understand.

Nintiendo1Spain said:
craigix said:
Nintiendo1Spain said:

Don't worry. I understand that you want that Franxis port PCSX and MAME because you will sell more Pandora. It is logical and I understand.

And would you be happy if that happened?

craigix said:
Nintiendo1Spain said:
craigix said:
Nintiendo1Spain said:

I will be happy because people that bought Pandora don't have the blame that you lead the Pandora proyect.

Nintiendo1Spain said:
craigix said:
Nintiendo1Spain said:
craigix said:
Nintiendo1Spain said:

I will be happy because people that bought Pandora don't have the blame that you lead the Pandora proyect.

I'm afraid that does not make any sense. I'll assume you are saying you love me.

craigix said:
Nintiendo1Spain said:
craigix said:
Nintiendo1Spain said:
craigix said:
Nintiendo1Spain said:

I'm afraid that does not make any sense. I'll assume you are saying you love me.

I would be happy because people that bought Pandora aren't at fault that you lead the Pandora proyect.

Sorry for my bad english.

Back