Release Games We'd like to See on Pandora

Mithrildor said:
This topic has no use. Its very unlikely all those big budget games will be ported.
It has its use as a dumping ground for all the "Wouldn't it be cool if the Pandora ran xxxx!?!?" posts. Better to keep them all in one place. Those who aren't interested in fantasy can simply not read this thread.

I played world of warcraft with 256 ram for a year, not sure if i want to experience that again but as long as your not in a city it's completely playable!

I would personally love to see Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, both of which run on the Quake3 Engine so that not much of a stretch.

Carmageddon 2 - okay I'll settle for the first under emulation
Any of the Resident Evil / Silent Hill series (so PSX ... ;) )
Settlers 2 (settlers 1 - Amiga)

1. Burnout 3+ (basically any burnout beyond 3 :)
2. Sonic Adventure 2 (The version that was on DreamCast)
3. Powerstone 1 & 2
4. Mercury Meltdown
5. Soul Calibur
6. Any great action RPG, i'm a fan of RPG but not turn based fighting systems :)

gp32rich said:
Settlers 2
There's an open source remake called Widelands; but I don't know how faithful, how mature or how actively developed it is.

If halo 1 was open source, would the Pandora be able to run it?
25z5p3s.gif

I mean, isn't the xbox pretty close performance wise to the Pandora?

just wondering..

WhiteBat said:
If halo 1 was open source, would the Pandora be able to run it?
25z5p3s.gif

I mean, isn't the xbox pretty close performance wise to the Pandora?
That's a really, really big "if". But if we go crazy, pretend we're living in a crazy world where such a thing has a chance of happening, then the answer is probably, with another really big IF. The Pandora has the power, but anything written for the Xbox will be wildly different from what the Pandora can run and would require a lot of work to get it to work, probably more than anyone would be willing to invest.

Back