Gamepark, Gp32 2 (project Name) Coming Soon!

How bout something like GPgenix? It will be pretty good if they make it so you can use emulators that have already been made for the GP32. Then there would be no problems playing open snes. Also they should make it so that you can use emulators that have been made for windows. That way you'll have full speed everything straight away.

wish list:

samsung 533 ARM
Bigger screen at 640x480
32MB RAM
Hardware 3d (i'm not to fussed about that though)
WiFi
New higher capacity memory format (maybe retain a SMC slot...iv'e got loads of cards)
USB powered host mode for keyboards etc
Touch screen (I need this for DPaint on the Amiga ) +general ST/Amiga/PC emulations
I'll probably still get a PSP, but I really fancy the idea of a more powerfull emulation/opensource powerhouse.

This is brilliant, I thought gamepark would just die after the euro release. Ill be getting one straight away!

what about gp64
hehe.gif

lets start a price guessing thing. What do you think the price will be. I will not be spending the money Im saving for the DS and I will save it incase the gp32 2 is a huge amount.

sam fisher posted on Jul 28 2004 at 09:47 AM said:
lets start a price guessing thing. What do you think the price will be. I will not be spending the money Im saving for the DS and I will save it incase the gp32 2 is a huge amount.
30 grots

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill pay 200 dollars for each system Proboly even 250 for the new game park.

and whatever the specs are to run worms 3d and hopefully the new onw after it.

khephren posted on Jul 28 2004 at 08:51 AM said:
Bigger screen at 640x480
I think 640x480 is gonna be either anti-eye size or anti-pocket size..

The two big things i'm hoping for are:
VGA screen
INTERNAL CLOCK!

That way it can easily be used as a full PDA replacement. Bluetooth would be nice too for using it as a net browser or for multiplayer linkup.

Azure posted on Jul 28 2004 at 06:43 AM said:
hando - Can you tell us whether or not it will have better specs than the Zodiac1?
^^^^^^^^^^

I do hope they make it backwardly compatible, that would mean there's already tons of software and emu's available - just think - our snes / genesis emulators running at 400Mhz!!

schwing!

Hey sound sgood,
If its copatible with GP32, I´ll buy one.
Maybe DreamCast-grafix ;)

Zodiac is beaten ( Muhahahahaha - joke ;) )

GP128 ;)

Letz see, when it will be released (If it will be released, im asking - you know gamepark)

Tschüsing DreamRider

Back