Gamepark, Gp32 2 (project Name) Coming Soon!

hp1513

Still Fresh
Now Gamepark design a New console.
that is a Gp32 2 !(Project name)
this will be completed in a next year March and released in a next year.(maybe June, July)
Jun Jin-Woo who develoment director of gamepark say "it will be have a best spec of existing of handheld console" and "also its design will be unprecedented shape"

and no plan of digital camera option.

#sorry, my english is poor...

I´m looking forward to it but do you have a source?

edit
Bable fish is offline but
http://www.gpzigi.com/zboard/zboard.php?id...onboard&no=1328

In English:
Kim position Yoo Other - the historian of the game park GP32 2 top secret development
home production game flag by the once game park again it is used and it is a quality
view. The game park which is a hardware and a software development enterprise the GP32 2
(provisional name) June secret which passes with aim li starts to a development,
currently with the fact that the design work is prime came to reveal a next year middle
flag sale. Only low it becomes known the GP32 2 crawls game to escape a concept, with
the carrying machinery and tools of the humble refusal double meaning composition
multimedia concept which becomes optimization in the eastern image remaking back 2005
March 2005 to complete the middle flag it is a plan which it will mass produce in large
quantities. The advance right development director of the game park the strongest
hardware in the portable game flag which exists su pheyk with the plan which will make
public revealed design as well with exceptional features while planning. Was he and
like the GP32 begin the MP3 player and it thought when the next generation portable
game which becomes optimization in the eastern image back crawl the gain and loss being
easy as this it attached. Until from currently tu the green onion mote B concrete
hardware evening sunlight there is not it becomes known the digital camera function
additional measuring is the plan which will not be. Wheel promotion journalist The
source lwu li web

wow thats great.Thanks for the info.cant wait for next summer.

PSP/DS will come out way before the GP32 2. (According to hp1513's post).

I agree with pink spider. I might buy this instead of a Ds.Proboly wont but I do hate the new design of the ds.

still most likely gettin a ds and would buy someones Old turbo graphix for 200 before buying a psp.

sounds like a bunch of overpriced hardware (->gizmondo) :(

imho they should make a gp32 2 with appropriate specs and a display protection mechanism like the gba sp.

Damn it :) I wanted to be first to make a news about it :) It supposed to be a secret until next month :) Typical Gamepark way ;) Anyway great that it finally show up :) Actually to tell the truth I even know the specification for the next console ;) but can't tell you anything now as it is still in development phase and I was asked to be quiet :).

Ah, gives me anothe reason to just keep my FLU for now instead of buying a BLU :D

hando - Can you tell us whether or not it will have better specs than the Zodiac1?

EDIT: Maybe we'll see it at E3, that is, if GamePark can afford a booth :p

PinkSpider posted on Jul 27 2004 at 11:47 PM said:
Cool...will probably buy this over the PSP/ DS then ^_^
PSP/DS will come out way before the GP32 2. (According to hp1513's post).

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great news :), Even though iv`e resently bought a BLU.
Looks like i maybe starting a collection of handhelds ;), Even though i never planed too.

Any idea whether the GP32 2 (prototype name) will be backward compatable with the existing GP32 ?.

[DREAMS]
Compact flash slot
64mb-128mb ram
Dedicated 8mb 3d gfx chip
Four fire buttons, 2 Two shoulder buttons
400mhz-600mhz cpu
Powered usb port
[/DREAMS]

Trooper

trooper posted on Jul 27 2004 at 11:58 PM said:
This is great news :), Even though iv`e resently bought a BLU.
Looks like i maybe starting a collection of handhelds ;), Even though i never planed too.

Any idea whether the GP32 2 (prototype name) will be backward compatable with the existing GP32 ?.

[DREAMS]
Compact flash slot
64mb-128mb ram
Dedicated 8mb 3d gfx chip
Four fire buttons, 2 Two shoulder buttons
400mhz-600mhz cpu
Powered usb port
[/DREAMS]

Trooper
Well, it's supposed to be competitive with the current technology (DS & PSP), right? So, some of those specs aren't too out of the question, except maybe the processor.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the most imporant things are a dedicated sound & graphics chip. proper floating point speed and more ram.

gamepark is absolutely NOT smart.
how could you release these infos when you just released the BLU in europe?
lots of people will now wait for it...
oh my god....i wonder if they will assume me as their boss, if i ask them...together me and gamepark would rule the world! gwagwagwagwagwa! bwabwa! ahahahamhuahuamaahahah!

Well, it's not like it's a public announcement where tons of media will be spreading it. So, GamePark probably expects the BLU to still sell very well until the GP32 2.

Will the gamepark 2 have better vintage emulators?

Geuss not. maybe n64 etc, but that's not vintage...

Ill stay with my good ol' gp32one (like PSone)

Up to you!

I'd say that it would have better vintage emus, if you regard snes and genesis as vintage....

also, would probably do the Amiga no problem too....

Happy days :D

Back