Gamepark Mentioned In Analyst Paper

CTLance

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Well, sorry to start a new topic, in the 'news' section nonetheless, but still, it has a rudimentary connection to Gamepark - although I wouldn't classify that anywhere near 'newsworthy':

Golem.de [german] features a very brief roundup of the Juniper research analyst advertising/report. The notable thing is, they managed to mention GP32 as next-gen handheld console.

Just thought you might want to know. It's not much, but well, they mentioned Gamepark. Haven't read the whole arrticle (needs BIG $$$), and I seriously doubt that the GP32 will make a big appearance, but what the heck. :D
Next generation handheld hardware revenues are forecast to reach $25bn by 2008. Competition and price pressure will increase in this sector, as Nintendo (the leader) faces new launches from Sony, and other new machines such as the Gamepark and Zodiac.
Hey, it's better than NO mention at all. It's still recognized as a competitor, and that accounts to something. ...and that part about 'next-gen' feels good. :D ;)

btw: Direct link to report overview page at the Juniper page [check out the prices... :ph34r: ]

All i no is that ive had enough of pepsi, macintosh computers, I hope ipods becomes failure and macintosh fails, and nintendo systems

Back