Gamecube Emulation?

Jourdy288

Is anyone working on a Gamecube emu? I about Dolphin, but that's for PC, what about Pandora?

BTW, I'm something of a n00b to game design, although it's something I'd love to learn! I'm going to try to learn C.

simply not possible. if i remember correctly, the gamecube's cpu is on par with the wiz's. thank you exophase, the gamecube's cpu is considerably better than the wiz's. Dolphin only works on PCs because PCs have enough power to run it.

EDIT: sorry, i didn't see "what about pandora". this is the section for wiz emulation, the pandora doesn't have one yet because it hasn't been released yet. either way, the pandora cannot handle gamecube emulation either, the fastest it would get is maybe 2fps.

Sorry pal, but Gamecube will be no fun on Wiz/Pandora. You need 3 Ghz Dual Core machines with a decent DX9 capable GPU to get playable frame rates.

Regards,
Stephan

Gamecube's CPU is actually much better than Wiz's. And I'm sure its GPU is too.

oh for the love of god come one! lmao

The wiz is struggling with a PSX emulator and people want the cube?

Exophase said:
There's nothing correct about a question..?

was about to say the same thing, maybe it's the abbreviations like emu and BTW and a few missing words in the sentence structure? That's nitpicking though B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, sorry, didn't know this was the area for the Wiz, again, I'm totally new.

Back