Gamecube Emulator

hlide said:
To close a topic is not necessary unless it's an obvious scam or gratuitous offense to someone. You are all grownups enough to ignore such a topic and let it sink in the deep abyss instead of saying NO repeatedly and letting the topic revive :)
Listen to my friend hlide, he's very wise ;p

Don't really understand why people even care if a thread is locked or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username said:
See sig :( .
I notice how the people begging to have threads closed either keep repeating "close it" or give the usual justifications (thread is off topic, question has been answered) rather than actually give a pragmatic defense as to what closing the thread would accomplish...

Closing this thread will do nothing for those of us who are already ignoring it.
You could move it to off-topic, but the OP has long since been answered, so it would be best to just close it, to keep discussions organized.

Any further discussion of whether or not to close it should go in the thread, "Should we close the Gamecube emulator thread?"

There's a certain irony in people who keep posting (and therefore bumping) a ridiculous topic simply to ask for it to be closed, instead of letting it fall of the page and dying a natural death.
And now I shall relish that irony a little further, for I have a lot of topics to ketchup on. My parent's (whom I visited this weekend) internet connection just didn't cut the mustard.
Is anyone else hungry?

Well, I'm ignoring this threat too... :blink:

Nope, this thread is a permanent survivor this thread will be seen as the longest living thread in the year 3531 and the names in it will be worshipped as the gods of their culture. PoisonedV will be worshipped as the god of the pessimists.

Yawn :lol:

We're still talking here? Try Benhecks website already <_<

We could get it running at a few frames per second - which would be more than enough providing somebody can provide a patch for my brain to run at slower speeds.

I'm quite willing to volunteer for the brain modification procedure. Sure, I would be wasting away my life just to play some old Gamecube games but there's nothing new in that.
B)

ashdjones said:
We could get it running at a few frames per second - which would be more than enough providing somebody can provide a patch for my brain to run at slower speeds.

I'm quite willing to volunteer for the brain modification procedure. Sure, I would be wasting away my life just to play some old Gamecube games but there's nothing new in that.
B)
I'm sure there are drugs you can do that'll make your perception of time speed up. Just gotta balance them to get it just right.

Exophase said:
ashdjones said:

B)
I'm sure there are drugs you can do that'll make your perception of time speed up. Just gotta balance them to get it just right. Quaaludes: The pharmaceutical frameskip.

Back