GameCase - IOS7 Native Gamepad

vcoleiro1

Hardcore Member
Looks like the first game case taking advantage of native gamepad support in iOS 7 has been announced. IT's being released soon for iPhone and iPad

Looks like a Wikipad 

http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/19/gamecase-for-ios-7/

gamecase-ipad-game-controller.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its about time developers get these gizmos out on the market ,the nexus 7 screamed out for one hopefully someone will release one for android that can clip on in portrait or landscape and vertical games like ikaruga can use the screen real estate they are supposed to

Its about time developers get these gizmos out on the market ,the nexus 7 screamed out for one hopefully someone will release one for android that can clip on in portrait or landscape and vertical games like ikaruga can use the screen real estate they are supposed to
Agreed.. something with good responsive/robust controls that works in either orientation seems like a complete no-brainer to me, surprised that there's nothing out there (at least half way decent) that fits the bill yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping that was what "product 3" was going to be from OP ltd, turned out to be a redesigned iCP. It really wasn't a bad idea but it's kinda too late now I suppose... at least for craig and co.

Back