Fuse Help

sebt3 said:
DrDerekDoctors said:
Sorry, i was typing that from memory, it was libaudiofile.so.0

DrDerekDoctors said:
Ah, you're right! It's in the codec pack, which I installed incorrectly last time - cheers! :)

hum, libaudiofile shouldn't be part of the codec pack (as it's a core library that don't do copyrighted things...).
Would-you mind opening a bug for this (so the dev will fix that)

As in start a new thread or... wot?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only run Bruce Lee so far. The loading sound wouldn't come on, then on the title screen the music was way too fast. I also couldn't get Bruce to move despite trying all the controls. Tips please!

NickLoTurco said:
I've only run Bruce Lee so far. The loading sound wouldn't come on, then on the title screen the music was way too fast. I also couldn't get Bruce to move despite trying all the controls. Tips please!

I'm also struggling to get any of the controls working on any game. I'm wondering if this is a mapping issue in the emulator? Selecting Sinclair Interface II some times gives a little control (IIRC pushing up/down moves the player left/right) but nothing else. Anyone got it working?

I've had a look at the controls stuff. I assumed assigning the keyboard to the joystick would map the cursor keys, allowing you to use the Pandora's d-pad. Apparently this isn't the case, as the keyboard joystick is mapped to Q, A, O, P and space. These can however be configured in config.xml if you copy that file from the PND to appdata. I've not tried, but something like this should map the Pandora's controls better:

<joystick_keyboard_up>273</joystick_keyboard_up>
<joystick_keyboard_down>274</joystick_keyboard_down>
<joystick_keyboard_left>276</joystick_keyboard_left>
<joystick_keyboard_right>275</joystick_keyboard_right>
<joystick_keyboard_fire>279</joystick_keyboard_fire>

In this case using "B" as fire. I'll look into making this the default for the next version.

NickLoTurco said:
Anybody figured out how to select controls yet? Also, will the loading sound only feature in .tap file types?

im not sure what you mean by "select controls" but function+1 brings up the menu then select "options" and you can select your joystick type to emulate from there. of course dont forget to select your joystick type from the game screen. just been playing Exolon and it works a treat, if only i knew what the grenade button was.

is this what you are after?

on another front, how do you navigate backwards in the fn+1 menu?

NickLoTurco said:
Still haven't figured out how to get the loading noise going, just adds to the nostalgia! Anyone?
With the automatic accelerated loaders, there's barely time to get the loading sounds going. I guess you'd have to switch all that stuff off (Options -> General) and load manually in BASIC (J, double quote, double quote).

mosschops said:
Escape (Fn + Q).

SteveM said:
NickLoTurco said:
Still haven't figured out how to get the loading noise going, just adds to the nostalgia! Anyone?
With the automatic accelerated loaders, there's barely time to get the loading sounds going. I guess you'd have to switch all that stuff off (Options -> General) and load manually in BASIC (J, double quote, double quote).

mosschops said:
Escape (Fn + Q).

cheers.

i do hope the emulator has a function where if you do load it manuall it doesnt load 1 in 7.3 times like my old speccy did.

Back