FUSE

tuki_cat

Hi all,

Just got my Pandora today, it's a great piece of kit and I'm having fun trying it out.

I am a little stuck with FUSE the spectrum emulator, I can't get it to run. Every time i try to start it it returns to menu/desktop. There is a comment (under review) on the Pandora apps site from a user about installing CCCP to get it going, but I don't know what this is!

Any help greatly received!

The "CCCP" is most likely referring to the Community Codec Pack. Install that, and you'll have it working.

Note: The Community Codec Pack may be restricted by patents and/or laws in some locations. It's up to the user to verify the codecs' standing in their location prior to installation.

Hello and welcome, by the way. I hope this gets FUSE up and running for you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The "CCCP" is most likely referring to the Community Codec Pack. Install that, and you'll have it working.

Note: The Community Codec Pack may be restricted by patents and/or laws in some locations. It's up to the user to verify the codecs' standing in their location prior to installation.

Hello and welcome, by the way. I hope this gets FUSE up and running for you. :)

Thanks, works like a charm but now I have another problem............Have started another thread as it might not be related!

Back