Fungp

WarmFluffyUK said:
I have just received an email from GPH mentioning that the Caanoo is actually being sent out to suppliers tomorrow :)

Tomorrow as in the 18th, or tomorrow in Korea, meaning the 19th?

(I know, I know -- it's like a difference of 12 hours, but I'm just curious. :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
The email was dated today (18th) so I am assuming that means tomorrow (19th).

Also, FunGP is opening today (as stated on their Facebook page).

They were meant to ship 18th this is not on gonna take a while to get to suppliers

FunGP Korean version is open http://fungp.co.kr/

Wait the next year for FunGP.com Grand OPen :D :D :D :rolleyes:

You can see games and their GP costs (2000 points, 5000, etc.) and those are _W for Wiz version _C for Caanoo

EDIT: Just we should buy this :lol: http://www.fungp.co.kr/store/contentapp/app_detail.asp?aObj=19

005.gif

what good is the opening if nobody aint got a caanoo yet to play on and now they are shiping tommorow this should be priority to get the caanoo out into the wild for the sucess of the fungp store.

traylorpark said:
Yay the site is up! ... not getting my registration email though... <_<

try checking your spam/junk folder, mine was in the spam folder <_<

what a load of shite no email confirmation the pc managers fails to load on windows 7 the website is half english half whatever the site is slow as f.... i mean what the hell...........

u9i said:
OMG their PC Manager is called DRMadaptor... don't they know DRM is a very negative word... at least in the open source community?

You cannot sell something and have it be OpenSource. If it were OpenSource no one would by it as they could just build it themselves.

I have registered successfully (although confirmation email was in spam folder).

I don't get working PC Manager on Win XP SP3 and I dunno if I'm just me :p

During installation I get this error

20100818130852.png

Installation process ends, PC Manager runs but immediately disappears (crash ?).

And I can't download free apps like Voice recorder and Rhythmos demo (tried by Firefox & IE8).

Anyone has the same problems ?

Mr 2X said:
I have registered successfully (although confirmation email was in spam folder).

20100818130852.png

Installation process ends, PC Manager runs but immediately disappears (crash ?).

And I can't download free apps like Voice recorder and Rhythmos demo (tried by Firefox & IE8).

Same crap here on windows 7

jutley said:
Mr 2X said:

20100818130852.png

Exactly same on 7 too!

u9i said:
OMG their PC Manager is called DRMadaptor... don't they know DRM is a very negative word... at least in the open source community?

Do you actually need that thing?

Peter R said:
u9i said:

You cannot sell something and have it be OpenSource. If it were OpenSource no one would by it as they could just build it themselves.

They don't need to make ther 'PC Manager' in open source, his point was (rightly so) that the term 'DRM' is considered to be a bad thing (and pointless ;) ) in a community where most are familiar with it's concept, such as an Open Source community.

So, how we can register our Wiz?? With that f**** App??
I tried with FF, IE, Chrome with no success.

You know what just F...It i am stickking to http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/caanoo.cgi for all my free Caanoo goodness.

Personally I find it pretty silly they're trying to sell arcade titles by Toaplan.
Anyone here with a bit of sense will end up using MAME and installing all those games without paying for them. :\

Azerty16 said:
jutley said:
Mr 2X said:
Exactly same on 7 too!
Same problem here too, it looks like their installer is very flakey, for one if fails to register MFC42.dll, and it also fails to install the c++ re-distributable. I have registered the DLL and installed the re-distributable manually, but this still will not allow the application to start :(

I think we better let GPH know about this.

Back