From Greece with love.

Er, am I misreading him? As I see it he's saying he assembled the first 1000 Pandoras himself, with helpers. All commercial Pyras should be assembled by GC as I understand it, only prototype users have a chance of getting a unit assembled at ED's shop.

Yes, he was talking about Pandoras.
It was me, Link and LinuxSwat and it was what made me to work for 5 years in his shop.
For me it was one of the best and most important decisions I've made so far.

Hopfully I'll have time and may have the honor to help shipping the first Pyras :)

EDIT:
No, I will not assemble hundreds of Pyras ;)
Maybe some. Who knows what time and life will bring.
Let EvilDragon make tons of money and I'll come back as his manager any time ;)

* bursts in wearing a Spanish Conquistador outfit and a giant broad brimmed hat with a big feather sticking out of it *

Noooo one expects the KEYBOARD discussion!
Our primary weapon is linguistics and an unhealthy understanding of diacritics
Our two primary weapons are linguistics and an unhealthy understanding of diacritics and and unwavering need to be right
Our three primary weapons are...

Get ... the comfy chair!
Now, lets talk about the ergonomics of using the keybaord in a semi-reclined state after having consumed an unfair amount of alcohol - that is where the lanyard hole really comes into play...

For those for whom the language or temporal barrier may have interfered with the highly visual parody of a running joke based on an English skit from roughly 50 years ago, be assured that there were no Llamas maimed in the process of creating said highly visual parody of a running joke based on an English skit from roughly 50 years ago. Sure, a few were eaten, but is it really a maiming if you cut into them after they're already dead? That's just common butchery. It's not as if I were running a cheese shop.
I never wanted to run a cheese shop... I wanted to be.... A Lumberjack!!!!

One of the Shoulderbuttons ditnt work when i unpacket it,

*giggle* Same here. I just opened my Pandora and stuffed the buttons with carefully cut layers of white masking tape. That worked for years until I had to send it to ED for repairs beyond my mortal capacity and he fixed it proper.

*giggle* Same here. I just opened my Pandora and stuffed the buttons with carefully cut layers of white masking tape. That worked for years until I had to send it to ED for repairs beyond my mortal capacity and he fixed it proper.
At my Pandora, there was only a Foampad that was a bit misplaced, i openend the case, and put it back..
Had to fix this a second time some yeahr ago, wasnt that thought..
Also it was a interessting experience for me as a non elektronical guy to see the MAINBOARD, or at least the Bottonpart..
I have some experience whit Lego and Lego Technic, also Kinder EGG Tools Assemply, i also changed some time ago the Graphic Card on my Old PC, and the Fan,
So i can screw these little parts, but this was my only journy in Handheld Fixing..

Back