free PC games (steam)

Sony are doing a "Play at Home" initiative, with Unchartered: The Nathan Drake Collection" and Journey available until May 5.
It's not really Steam or PC, but free games are always good :)
In Germany they are not giving away Uncharted it seems, they get a different game.

And on the Windows store, for people who use Win10 I guess, you can get some free games to:

(normally $80, really?)

I suggest you get also the DLCs... in "Isolation - Last Survivor" they used the dubbing of the original movie :happy: (I still never "survived" the Nostromo anyway :'()

Injustice runs fine on Linux and looks really good.
It needed Launch options:
PROTON_NO_ESYNC=1 %command%

I only got massive frame-drops at area changes or during the start of super attacks but that doesn't affect the game-play.
I'm surprised it's playable on my ancient rig at all but average frame-rate is actually really good on highest settings.

I always wanted to have that game and saw lots of let's plays back then, when I saw that it will be free today I F5'd hard today. ^^
XBox 360 users only got the base game but on Steam you got all DLCs for free on top, which means also Lobo and Scorpion. :)

I had seen a lot of videos at the time, but now that I play it, i don't like it very much... it is very cinematic sometimes, but combat animations seems at the level of the old Mortal Kombat or Killer Instinct, the same for gameplay. :|

I had seen a lot of videos at the time, but now that I play it, i don't like it very much... it is very cinematic sometimes, but combat animations seems at the level of the old Mortal Kombat or Killer Instinct, the same for gameplay. :|
It is made by the Mortal Kombat devs, so that's to be expected.
As a fighting game it's not particularly good compared to Skullgirls, Street Fighter 4 A.E. or Mortal Kombat 9, but I still kinda like it since I don't have any modern Mortal Kombat.

There's also this:

Last edited:
It is made from the Mortal Kombat devs, so that's to be expected.
As a fighting game it's not particularly good compared to Skullgirls, Street Fighter 4 A.E. or Mortal Kombat 9, but I still kinda like it since I don't have any modern Mortal Kombat.

There's also this:

In the extra section there are unlockable stuff that requires things like "Login X times with the Gods Among Us APP with your phone", or "Win X matches online" :confused:

In the extra section there are unlockable stuff that requires things like "Login X times with the Gods Among Us APP with your phone", or "Win X matches online" :confused:
Yeah, but nothing substantial. With the Ultimate Edition you already got all DLC characters (most importantly Lobo and Scorpion) and a truckload of skins for the base game characters.
Also I'm up for a few matches online if someone here wants to.

This beat'em up became FREE 2 PLAY

Oh, cool. I hope to see a few more people on there then, though if call this a fighter, not a beat em up (to me, beat em ups are like streets of rage, with multiple opponents, fighter being 1v1)

Though I do wonder what that'll mean for the game of there's no income from the purchase of the game.

Back