Free Gpcinema After April?

A tenner?, Only cost me a fiver and it was well worth it (only bought it last week) even if it will be free soon, so what id still get it if i knew it was gonna be free.

Dozer posted on Mar 24 2004 at 03:27 PM said:
Grinder X posted on Mar 24 2004 at 09:46 AM said:
Oh yes!
I was right to wait for GPcinema to come out for free!
Haha! In your asses all of you who said it would not!
I'm still gona buy it, for the second time now as i had it for my first gp. It's worth the money anyway you look at it, even for a week of watching stuff id say. You should still buy it now, dont be such a stig!
Well, I don't want to get a paypal account just to buy GPcinema. So I will wait for it to come out for free. You don't get anything special for buying it, no manual or anything. So its just not worth it.
I know it is a good thing to support Gamepark and the GP32 future, but I won't go trought hell for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grinder X posted on Mar 24 2004 at 07:06 PM said:
Well, I don't want to get a paypal account just to buy GPcinema. So I will wait for it to come out for free. You don't get anything special for buying it, no manual or anything. So its just not worth it.
I know it is a good thing to support Gamepark and the GP32 future, but I won't go trought hell for that.
Don't take this personally, but that's just a big load of crap....

'Go through hell....' Are you f***** serious? <_<

Ranting Nord posted on Mar 24 2004 at 03:29 PM said:
w00t.. can watch simpsons at college soon XD

Where are you getting your simpsons episodes from? Do you have software for ripping from a DVD or something or are you using non-legal methods? The only reason I didn't buy gpCinema was because I couldn't find anything worth watching on it.

Some computers have cable-in jacks, like mine ;)

Sponge BoB posted on Mar 24 2004 at 11:19 PM said:
so does mine, but fuck that, u might aswell be honest with the guy, i get my movies ilegally.
OT: HAHAHA, Your sigs a cracker. I know, I know, I`ve lead a sheltered life. ;)

Trooper

Very odd, I asked a question on entware a few days back EXACTLY about this. Ill pretend that this was because of me *Basks in glory*

I think it was going to happen anyways...oh well. I think we should give the poster after me the credit. :lol:

Cpt_CoPyCaT posted on Mar 24 2004 at 08:20 PM said:
Grinder X posted on Mar 24 2004 at 07:06 PM said:
Don't take this personally, but that's just a big load of crap....

'Go through hell....' Are you f***** serious? <_<
Yes.
All I mean with "Go trought hell" is that I don't want to get paypal just to buy a program. Its unnecessary.

some people just dont feel safe enough with Paypal to want to use it. it's not the most secure way to trade money online. some people arnt even all that intersted in creditcards! (I used to be one of them untill I put together an elaborate system to assure I dont get ripped of with mine)

I just dont like paypal, they take my money and smap my email XD

Plus I cant use my current account card with em so I have to use my mums and the only things she trusts is Amazon :/

Back