For Anyone Who Cares...


yep..how did you get that?

thanks anyway for the image

is evildragon giving you a section on the archive for skins for your emu or shall i post it in nk's snes section
​

My snes emu runs under windows as well as gp2x to help with modifying the code, so I just stuck your skin in the windows version, ran it, and did a screengrab :)

The windows version is nothing more than a hack however, it's completely unplayable, but lets me hack the code and see what different it makes.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
suggestion: option in the config to use Case 2 of daveC's joystick config:
http://www.geocities.com/dcancilier@sbcglo...et/joystick.png

seems to be the best when i tested it using the joytest program

has anyone tried my skin for the emu?

i think it looks awesome but i cant get a screenshot as we know ssnes accesses hardware directly maybe someone can take a photo for me to upload on the file archive for it?


http://deep.phpwebhosting.com/~paradox/GP2...idge%20SNES.rar
​

Do you mean something like this?

http://www.squidgey.plus.com/paradox.bmp
​

Wow! *me wants*

Already available?
​

http://deep.phpwebhosting.com/~paradox/GP2...idge%20SNES.rar
 
Last edited by a moderator:
just tried the last version :

wow ! :D
it's smooth! still some vanishing sprites and big slowdowns, but i guess this emu will soon increase the gp2x's value! :D
when there will be sound it will be wonderful!! :D
 
:( Squidge, don't hate me, but, after you add sound, could you add a cheat system? :(

It is your choice, I know I ask for many things, but have I asked you? B)
 
:( Squidge, don't hate me, but, after you add sound, could you add a cheat system? :(

It is your choice, I know I ask for many things, but have I asked you? B)
​

Please don't jump the bullet. Let's wait until we DO have sound to ask that. (and possibly wait until we DO have SuperFX chip emulated decently)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:( Squidge, don't hate me, but, after you add sound, could you add a cheat system? :(

It is your choice, I know I ask for many things, but have I asked you? B)
​
Dosnt that just take any of he fun out of... well... everything?
​

:rolleyes: For the love of God, does anybody here play and pass the games they play on emus? I mean seriously, isn't that what emulators are for - enjoying a game you have already played? :blink:

But, Squidge, you don't have to do it, I am just suggesting it..... :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i dont, because the only time ive had the chance to play an emu is on the pc, and without a controller, console games suck!

i plan to complete about 15 RPG's and 10 shmups over the next few months ;)

well once i get tv out
 
No news on Super mario kart (just crashes here after the Nintendo logo), but other games are starting to look much nicer in the test build I have here :)
 
Back
Top