Flimsy Plastic? Or Durable Shell

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Monk' said:
Yikes! Major pitfall in the plan. Hmmm... maybe gloves isn't THAT silly an idea after all, but I've got a horrid feeling that I'd get some pretty strange looks walking about town playing game son my :pandora1: whilst wearing rubber surgical gloves... would driving gloves be responsive enough for game playing, do you think?
Just cut the fingertip parts off the gloves and glue them to your fingertips. Lots of friction, no fingerprints and almost unnoticable! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
'B-ZaR' said:
Just cut the fingertip parts off the gloves and glue them to your fingertips. Lots of friction, no fingerprints and almost unnoticable! B)
Genius! You're obviously a Bond Villain in the making. Minimum. If only we could get you to turn your powers to good (like saving the world from Co2 poisoning, climate change, or getting the mass production Pandoras shipped to eager customers!)

'Monk' said:
'B-ZaR' said:
Genius! You're obviously a Bond Villain in the making. Minimum. If only we could get you to turn your powers to good (like saving the world from Co2 poisoning, climate change, or getting the mass production Pandoras shipped to eager customers!)

:lol:

As the OP concern has been addressed, I'm closing this thread before it gets even sillier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back