Release Final Burn Alpha ported to Pandora (FAQ in first post)

If you want to know whether a problem is with the port then check whether your roms work on the main version of FBA from www.barryharris.me.uk. If the rom doesn't work with that version then it is obviously not going to work on the Pandora port either, if it works on the PC version then let me know and I will try to fix.

I have a problem with Martial Master, it's stuck at loading bios pgm_p02s.u20 . Tried different ones, but with no success. Someone got it working ? Thanks.

I have a problem with Martial Master, it's stuck at loading bios pgm_p02s.u20 . Tried different ones, but with no success. Someone got it working ? Thanks.
Works fine for me.  Make sure you set 68K Emu Core = Force M68K and Z80 Emu Core = DR Z80.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question.. how do you setup different controllers (external USB pads) to work with FBA? is there any menu hidden somewhere?
Hey, you get this figured out? I'm want to do some Tate mode with an external controller ... or TV

*bump*

Also, I've been noticing it freezing after a game has been paused for a long period of time.

Hi guys..

I found two race games.

1000 Miglia Great 1000 Miles Rally and Mille Miglia 2 Great 1000 Miles Rally (MOD Edit: Please do not link to roms)

tried them in the current version of FBA... and they both just sit there after the rom check. I can back out to the desktop... but thats as far as they both go..

any ideas??

Works fine for me.  Make sure you set 68K Emu Core = Force M68K and Z80 Emu Core = DR Z80.

One note though, you shouldn't post rom links here.  It's illegal to do that.

FBA is running really well for me on my first batch Pandora , I just have one question : is there a way to change the controls to make Power drift playable.

Cheers for any info :)

FBA is running really well for me on my first batch Pandora , I just have one question : is there a way to change the controls to make Power drift playable.

Cheers for any info :)
In your appdata folder, create a file called omapsdl.cfg, and you can use lines like this:
bind ev_o = sdlk_home
bind ev_home = sdlk_pagedown
bind ev_pageup = sdlk_end
bind ev_p = sdlk_pageup
bind ev_pagedown = sdlk_rshift
bind ev_end = sdlk_rctrl
This particular config is my Street Fighter config (O, {A}, {Y} = Punches; P, {X}, {B} = Kicks)Your ev_ codes are the actual pandora keys, and the sdlk_ codes are what they are to map to within SDL

Is it possible to remove the Slackware checks from the pnd ?

With the new version, they _stop_ the pnd from running :/, removing /etc/slackware-version (the checked file) from my OS make FBA launch.

Hi,can anyone tell me how to keymapping in the recent version?

I tried all the methods here and no one works for sf3iii

Hi,can anyone tell me how to keymapping in the recent version?

I tried all the methods here and no one works for sf3iii
A couple of posts up. I know this works with SF3, because I use ithttp://boards.openpandora.org/topic/6543-final-burn-alpha-ported-to-pandora-faq-in-first-post/page-40#entry299302/URL]

Also, one thing to be aware of is that this config will change how the GUI works. You need to press "O" to accept mennu options (ie, load the game)
I see,now the problem is to config Pandora L & R Buttons to Fierce and Roundhouse

Back