Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alcopops

• Irish Cream

• Other (please state)

• Total voters

I usually prefer not tasting the alcohol, although Absynthe is an exception (well, if you down it I guess you don't really taste it, but it gives you one hell of a licorice aftertaste).
Dude, down and absynthe do not belong in the same sentence together!

*goes away with the fairies*
??? That's what it's designed for, unless we're talking about two different drinks here :) The 80% shots of alcohol right? Disgusting licorice smell and taste?

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually prefer not tasting the alcohol, although Absynthe is an exception (well, if you down it I guess you don't really taste it, but it gives you one hell of a licorice aftertaste).
Dude, down and absynthe do not belong in the same sentence together!

*goes away with the fairies*
??? That's what it's designed for, unless we're talking about two different drinks here :) The 80% shots of alcohol right? Disgusting licorice smell and taste?
Yeah that's what I've always thought. A guy in a bar in Exeter said he'd give us the 2 doubles of absynth for free if we downed them, which is what we planned to do anyway :S.

Absinthe is evil burn the skin off the back of my throat and makes me wretch uncontrolly for 10 mins.. the proper way to do absinthe is heat a spoon of sugar with a drop of absinthe on it. When it ignites drop it in trhe class so should flame the absinthe up then bang it down, a lot less evil..

Wasn't absinthe illegal in this country while back, cause i remeber you could only buy in a few 'underground' bars in london....now weatherspoons do vodka redbull + absinthe cocktails...which imo are rank :blink:

Aww I want some :(

The type of absinthe u get from bars is only like 55% vol shit. The stuff we get is from Hammonds and it goes upto 80% vol :)

edit: Im cutting down on drinking anyways, Kats orders hehe but I still drink when out : or when in and she desent know :rolleyes:

YAY! Go on pink! Does this mean you are feeling better now? Cause i know you were pretty down a while ago.

Yea. I suppose :)

I even didnt have the bottle of wine I had in the fridge last night :D usually i would have had it with a few shots of vodka (vodkawine = nice :) )

I had half of my mates vodka before an exam lol.

I had half a bottle of wine before meeting someone at college before... just cause I left it by my bed.. and didnt really wanna meet em.

Back