Best Hd Mp3 Player Out There?

loz_the_guru

i cant think of a good custom member title. Sugges
Website
Visit site
Im looking for a new HD mp3 player, it must look nice, have decent battery (im used to the 100+ hours i get from my MD), and be small. Money is no object. I looked at a toshiba gigabeat, as well as a song vgf-ap1, but that has a japanese only menu (anyone think of a way around this, its my favourite so far ;) ) Any advice will be much appreciated and gratefully received, especially if youve first hand experience!

i'd recommend the rio karma or the new creative touch

the rio can hit around 16 hours of battery and can do pretty much any established audio codec, i also have one and it rules!

the touch has a 24 hour battery and has the creative logo behind it so will be top quality audio and build wise!

the rio karma is also very small and deep, about the size of an MD on the face but about twice the thickness of the ipod, its lovely!

also, try the iaudio m3, my dad just got one, insanely thin and 16 hour battery!

I looked at a sony VGF-AP1. What do you think the chances of a firmware update becoming available allowing me to navigate in english? Even if its not ive got someone whos agreed to translate it for me so shouldnt be too much of a proble. What dya reckon?

i have a Phillips HDD60 (1.5gb) It's RRP is £150 and its definately worth it, its smaller than my palm and about 5xs lighter than an Ipod, the menu is nice and the sound is amazing

u can also get a HDD120 which has 5gb of memory (i think)

how about an iriver? ive never seen/used one in person but ALL the reviews ive seen are good ones and it looks bad ass

B0001FAP7W.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Attachments

• B0001FAP7W.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 138
  • B0001FAP7W.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 135
I've been trying to find a product which combines a digital radio with a MP3 player with 512mb+, but there doesnt seem to be such a product in existence.

if anybody sees one, could you tell me about it. thanks.

I've been trying to find a product which combines a digital radio with a MP3 player with 512mb+, but there doesnt seem to be such a product in existence.

if anybody sees one, could you tell me about it. thanks.
HERE YOU GO. another iriver. if i had the money i would definately be buying myself one

EDIT:::::::::::Digital radio??? thats an fm radio so i dunno

Last edited by a moderator:
Back