Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alcopops

• Irish Cream

• Other (please state)

• Total voters

its a well know fact, if u buy it from a hope in a can or a bottle its just fizzy piss, unles its Bitter, then its flat piss, theres a Yokel in the back of the beer plants pissing in a lot of bottles

I don't normally drink, but prob. will end up tommorow night. I'm not a man though; I can't stand bitter or larger ;)

I do enjoy vodka and coke (mainly for the coke, of which I drink alot. Serouisly, it's somewhat of an addiction.) and a Baileys or Schnaps.

I don't normally drink, but prob. will end up tommorow night. I'm not a man though; I can't stand bitter or larger ;)

I do enjoy vodka and coke (mainly for the coke, of which I drink alot. Serouisly, it's somewhat of an addiction.) and a Baileys or Schnaps.
lol you sound like me. All that "drink beer, be a man" shit is so funny.
"Don't drink semi skimmed milk ya puff! Just drink whole!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, shots are my #1 preference. My favorites are.. lessee, the After Eight, Crispy Crunch, and the Terry Bogard.

My favorite drink is Mike's Hard Cranberry. I like berry flavors, and I like vodka.

There are these partys that seniors and juniors from my school throw in the woods every month or so, They have a few kegs and some other stuff, i know its not good for teenages at my age(15) but when i go i have one or two, i really just come for the music and being around all my friends. And picken up bitc......er girls.

Can : Becks lurvely

Tap : Andechser dunkel bier (dark brown) lager ...on tap bloody gorgeous.. in fact german beer full stop brit beer we get over here on tap is rubbish in comparison :(

Spirits : Can't drink spirits straight (luckily!) Vodka and rebull i drink way too much when im out and can't get too sleep! Well kind of handy considering most clubs i go to don't finsh till 6-8am... mind you nothing compares to thai redbull..jeez thats stuff is rocket fuel ;)

Cocktails - Baileys kick my own concotion - baileys/amaretto/ shot of vodka/ milk and ice - shake in a cocktail shaker bloody lovely!

Lager... Lager. The occasional guiness. Lager. Occasional shot of whisky or some silly cocktail shot like aniseed aftershock. Lager. Very occasional tequila or white wine if I'm on the pull (Which I'm not). Erm... and Lager.

Thats about it really.

lol you sound like me. All that "drink beer, be a man" shit is so funny.
"Don't drink semi skimmed milk ya puff! Just drink whole!"
it's bollocks, spirits are a lot stronger than beer
The general idea is that real men dont drink to get pissed, they drink to savour the taste and feeling of alcohol

Little townies drink to get pissed (little ********) which is why they drink spirits

I dont drink spirits coz I got slaughtered once and nearly got ran over, so now the smell of spirits makes me vomit, so I drink BEER

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. Im not a townie and I drink to get pissed sometimes. Although last night I only had beer and was the only one sober(ish). We went to a gay bar and the drag queens scared me :(

I dont like people that try to get pissed coz they think its hard, it's not

I go down the pub and have a few pints, and I occasionally drink beer at home, but I never get pissed anymore coz I frightened the shit outta all my m8s (and myself too) when i nearly got hit by a car, so now I'm just happy being tipsy

Back