FALSE ALARM: Pandora production halting/hiatus again?

On my Baggy Pants, there are big pockets on the side of my legs, so no reasen to mistaken.. :lol:

EDIT; I know, my English is Awefull at this evening, i should shut down my PC and going to sleep..

Last edited by a moderator:
bah... A friend was mocking me cause he pre ordered a 3DS and told me that he was gonna get it earlier than my pandora <_<

I hope its not the case :mellow:

I honestly don't get the appeal of paying double for games to exploit a very poor pseudo 3d gimmick with no parallax, or anything that makes it actually convincingly 3d and not just stereoscopic. 3d films are intolerable enough, without this hundred year old gimmick making its way back into videogames again.

I take pride in never wavering from my Pandy pre-order, and as I'm around 2200+ I will welcome the iControlPad to distract me more from the wait. So what if it does cause delays, not like we aren't used to it by now :D

On my Baggy Pants, there are big pockets on the side of my legs, so no reasen to mistaken.. :lol:

EDIT; I know, my English is Awefull at this evening, i should shut down my PC and going to sleep..

Nah, it would be awful if we couldn't understand you. I don't think I've ever been confused as to what you were saying, and I can't confidently say that about some of the natives.

Nah, you'll have yours first. Second batchers might also get theres before then too at this pace...

Heh, I wish... Unless you mean it'll may *start* at that time. I'd agree with you then.

I'd love to be able to get my ~2000-2500 (total ballpark, never asked my number) second batch Pandora by March, but I'd really doubt it.

I used to have a pair like that, but I found putting anything heavier than a bus ticket in there made them flap about uncomfortably when I walked.

I second the motion for you to never stop posting, by the way. In case my sig didn't make it clear, I'm a big fan of your unique posting style.

It would seem that with all the excitement over my pandora shipping I have forgotten all about the 3DS :lol:

So the 3DS has a date now, and it's possible to pre-order in the US? Same for the UK?

What are the dates for UK/US? Cost?

(I'm in the US from late Feb to mid March, so might get one on my travels if it's out in time!).

Sorry for the overt off-topicness! Of course I will be taking my panda with me though (you can never have too many gadgets!)

It would seem that with all the excitement over my pandora shipping I have forgotten all about the 3DS :lol:

So the 3DS has a date now, and it's possible to pre-order in the US? Same for the UK?

What are the dates for UK/US? Cost?

(I'm in the US from late Feb to mid March, so might get one on my travels if it's out in time!).

Sorry for the overt off-topicness! Of course I will be taking my panda with me though (you can never have too many gadgets!)
Just to nip the off-topicness in the bud, there's a thread in Other Consoles where we're discussing this. Come and join us. :p (Going on a recent article, though, I wouldn't recommend getting one in the US, although it won't be out there whilst you're there anyway.)

I ordered on Oct, 3, 2008 from gbax I think. When I was about to cancel a few weeks ago they told me my approx queue position was 1500-1600.
Production isn't stopping anymore, it's full speed ahead, so you should have your unit pretty soon, maybe 2 weeks time?
Damn, I haven't been waiting nearly as long, but how much longer before I might receive mine? I ordered back in early September, 2009, and I think I'm in the mid 3000s (I asked for a queue position estimate, but never got a response). If that's true, then I won't get mine in time for my trip out of the country. :mellow:

I second the motion for you to never stop posting, by the way. In case my sig didn't make it clear, I'm a big fan of your unique posting style.

I third that motion, I love your posts matzesu! :)

Today 2011-02-20 pandorapress.net again only renders a "403 Forbidden" (both the WWW and the newsfeed in my email client do not work). Any infos?

As you see: There is eseayly place to fit 2 DS Consoles, or 1 Pandora

PICT0359.JPG

But my new German Bundeswehrpants are black, not natooliv like on this piktures, there are my pants for everyday and the Pants on the Pikture are for work, like on the cheepfarm, or something

Today 2011-02-20 pandorapress.net again only renders a "403 Forbidden" (both the WWW and the newsfeed in my email client do not work). Any infos?
As far as I can tell it's been that way for a couple of days, but mine gives the 403 forbidden along with an acknowledgement that there is a problem. I never saw a thread about it and figured something was borked on my end though I wouldn't know what. Glad to see it's not just me.

Back