FALSE ALARM: Pandora production halting/hiatus again?

second exodous

Advanced Member
Craig's tweet

This does mean that Pandora production will at least slow down. Good news for icp people bad news for Pandora people that have been waiting for two years.

FALSE ALARM

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how much longer till I get my pandora :( I've been on the verge of cancelling quite a few times since I just graduated college and got NO money. I had always wanted to be able to whip out my pandora in college and in between classes but that obviously was not possible.

I ordered on Oct, 3, 2008 from gbax I think. When I was about to cancel a few weeks ago they told me my approx queue position was 1500-1600. I got excited when it was mentioned that they were gonna reach 2000 units this week,

but now I read that only people up to 1200 will get theirs? :unsure:

sigh

I wonder how much longer till I get my pandora :( I've been on the verge of cancelling quite a few times since I just graduated college and got NO money. I had always wanted to be able to whip out my pandora in college and in between classes but that obviously was not possible.

I ordered on Oct, 3, 2008 from gbax I think. When I was about to cancel a few weeks ago they told me my approx queue position was 1500-1600. I got excited when it was mentioned that they were gonna reach 2000 units this week,

sigh

Hang in there, I lost count of the number of times I almost cancelled and had to vent on the forums :)

I assure you, it's more than worth it. Everything you've heard about it (apart from the bugs in production, of which there are only a couple of minor issues left - hell, yours will likely be even better quality than mine) is multiplied exponentially when you get to mess around with it. You'll love it.

D.

sigh

Production isn't stopping anymore, it's full speed ahead, so you should have your unit pretty soon, maybe 2 weeks time? We *HAVE* to do two quality checks on each unit which slows things down, but it will be worth it.

bah... A friend was mocking me cause he pre ordered a 3DS and told me that he was gonna get it earlier than my pandora <_<

I hope its not the case :mellow:

bah... A friend was mocking me cause he pre ordered a 3DS and told me that he was gonna get it earlier than my pandora <_<

I hope its not the case :mellow:

I would assume it isn't; 3DS's release was recently announced for late March, and it's currently late January.

I have Ordered an Blue 3DS to, but i can handle both: i play whit the 3ds, and if the battery hasnt power anymore, i can play Pandora about 15 Hours.. :lol:

Nah, you'll have yours first. Second batchers might also get theres before then too at this pace...

I have Ordered an Blue 3DS to, but i can handle both: i play whit the 3ds, and if the battery hasnt power anymore, i can play Pandora about 15 Hours.. :lol:

I don't think I could carry 2 devices that are so big that aren't easy pocketable.....plus cellphone and wallet.

I would carry both if i weare an backpack and go to a longer yourny, normaly, then i want a device only to play while i wait, or i dont have a big backpack, i would carry only the pandora

And i have a place for the Pandora allready: the right pocket from my baggypants..

I would carry both if i weare an backpack and go to a longer yourny, normaly, then i want a device only to play while i wait, or i dont have a big backpack, i would carry only the pandora

And i have a place for the Pandora allready: the right pocket from my baggypants..

lol

If I have learned something about having big devices in the pants pocket is that you can easily break it while accidentally hitting edges from tables and such. My DS phat has a crack in its case from

when I hit it while standing up and hitting a table corner.

I would carry the Pandora only if i am outside of our house... <_<

And never at work, or at the sheepfarm of my oncle..

Dont worry, i will take care of my 250€ 2 Yeahrs Wait Device..

I would carry the Pandora only if i am outside of our house... <_<

And never at work, or at the sheepfarm of my oncle..

Dont worry, i will take care of my 250€ 2 Yeahrs Wait Device..
You're posts are absolutely fantastish.

Please respond to as many posts as you like on the boards. They make me giggle :D

lol

If I have learned something about having big devices in the pants pocket is that you can easily break it while accidentally hitting edges from tables and such. My DS phat has a crack in its case from

when I hit it while standing up and hitting a table corner.

In a similar vein, make sure to remove your Pandora from your fanny pack when you go into the strip club. The last thing you want is someone plopping down on your lap and breaking your device.

Back