"f Day" - What Might It Mean...

Goity posted on Feb 14 2005 at 12:44 PM said:
F-agram: He walks into a room, and pretends to be f!

I think he's teasing us and is joking about his results really

Little britain has really gone to alot of ppl's heads hasnt it? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
DRK posted on Feb 14 2005 at 08:15 PM said:
I hope it will be a new version of FGB32!!
And a new version of FGEN32 will be very cool too, because i miss Frameskip or Zip support in the other Gen emus. :D

PLEEEAAAASEEEE RLYEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

DrMD already has zip support :rolleyes:

I was gonna pick a random word from the F section of the Oxford English Dictionary, but I couldn't be bothered to find it, so I'll use Douglas Adams' the Meaning of Liff instead.

FRAMLINGHAM (n.)

A kind of burglar alarm usage. It is cunningly designed so that it can ring at full volume in the street without apparently disturbing anyone. Other types of framlingams are burglar alarms fitted to business premises in residential areas, which go off as a matter of regular routine at 5.31 p.m. on a Friday evening and do not get turned off til 9.20 a.m. on Monday morning.

So yeah Framlingham day.

Framlingham, actually man that is very fucked up that you wrote that (or moreso that douglas adams RIP did and that you quoted it here)

no joke, I grew up in Framingham Massachusetts, worst town name EVER (imagine if you had to spend your childhood writing that out on all the fucking envelopes everytime you needed to send something.. and we didnt have the WWW till I was halfway thru college!!) Anyway no wonder i moved to the east coast, now all my envelope-addressing consists of LA, CA.. ahhhh. So relaxing, so fulfilling.

Anyway also no joke, legend has it that the guy who named our weird town (burn his soul to eternal damnation!) was supposed to write framLingham but he signed the certificate naming the town on his deathbed, and so misspelled it.

well, if only those were the only strange things in my life...

Rico posted on Feb 14 2005 at 07:04 PM said:
superlefax posted on Feb 14 2005 at 12:35 PM said:
Superemulator
Quoted for awesomeness.
bit like a supercomputer, but on a handheld

DaveC posted on Feb 15 2005 at 12:22 AM said:
And a new version of FGEN32 will be very cool too, because i miss Frameskip or Zip support in the other Gen emus.  :D

Yes, but no Frameskip and gigadrive has no Zip support.
And IMHO its running too slow w/o frameskip.

maybe he wants to work on his own programming language (E) and wants to throw out all his f- gp32 emulators... with source code, pls then (notice the license) :ph34r:

or a superemulator, yup, if the ram allows that :huh:

DRK posted on Feb 15 2005 at 03:27 PM said:
DaveC posted on Feb 15 2005 at 12:22 AM said:
And a new version of FGEN32 will be very cool too, because i miss Frameskip or Zip support in the other Gen emus.  :D

Yes, but no Frameskip and gigadrive has no Zip support.
And IMHO its running too slow w/o frameskip.
It's got autoframeskip :rolleyes:

F is for flatulence, Its the day that Rlyeh has a good sh.. *Cough* i mean he gets rid of all excess baggage, So he can continue coding his emulators with a clear bowel, Sorry, I mean head.

Trooper

Back