Fzx32 F-day Preview Version

merzbow

Still Fresh
i agree that the new f-day preview version of fzx32 is great and has a lot of great improvements over the original, but one thing i have found with it is that it runs (some?) games too fast. this was particularly obvious with jetset willy and manic miner, which run noticably too fast. is there any way to fix this, or am i going to need to go back to using the previous version for the time being?
one other gripe is the new virtual keyboard which is super sensitive and more annoying to use than the old one.
apart from these couple of things though, i think that the f-day preview version is a great improvement and i'm looking forward to the finnished product.

i agree that the new f-day preview version of fzx32 is great and has a lot of great improvements over the original, but one thing i have found with it is that it runs (some?) games too fast. this was particularly obvious with jetset willy and manic miner, which run noticably too fast. is there any way to fix this, or am i going to need to go back to using the previous version for the time being?
one other gripe is the new virtual keyboard which is super sensitive and more annoying to use than the old one.
apart from these couple of things though, i think that the f-day preview version is a great improvement and i'm looking forward to the finnished product.

have you tried ZXGP32?

Last edited by a moderator:

have you tried ZXGP32?

I second that, Bloody good too. It`s the one i use. :)

Trooper

I've got a problem with FZX32 - I had put some game images in a folder ('ZX'). Unfortunately a lot of them wouldn't work (they just brought up the Sinclair start-up screen) so I decided to delete them from the SMC.

However when I run FZX32 I still get a list of all the old game images (despite them no longer being on the SMC). I've tried deleting the .FXE and putting a fresh version in, but there is still the old list. (Obviously if I select a game that is no longer on the SMC, the emu locks up).

Anyone? :huh:

I've got a problem with FZX32 - I had put some game images in a folder ('ZX'). Unfortunately a lot of them wouldn't work (they just brought up the Sinclair start-up screen) so I decided to delete them from the SMC.

However when I run FZX32 I still get a list of all the old game images (despite them no longer being on the SMC). I've tried deleting the .FXE and putting a fresh version in, but there is still the old list. (Obviously if I select a game that is no longer on the SMC, the emu locks up).

Anyone? :huh:

Sounds like you need to rescan your rom list. When in the game selection list, press Start and then Rescan (or something like that).

:)

Back